Home General Discussion

What boxes have you bought?

Well have boxes have you bought? I have bought a box of Cuba Libres & LP 9s & 2 MOW PA's

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Two boxes of MOW PA's from the bedlam sale and Kinky Utopians from sprint sale
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to get some of the mow's from the bedlam sale, but I missed it! I've purchased a box of diesel shortys, and a box of la herencia cubana OF's on sale! That's it, I believe
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    Well have boxes have you bought? I have bought a box of Cuba Libres & LP 9s & 2 MOW PA's

Since when? The beginning of this obsession? The beginning of finding Cigar.com? The beginning of the year? The beginning of the week? The begining of your post? I need a time frame man....

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Uh, many.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    bandyt09:
    scarlin:

Since when? The beginning of this obsession? The beginning of finding Cigar.com? The beginning of the year? The beginning of the week? The begining of your post? I need a time frame man....

Since the beginning of time.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    Uh, many.
    lol, one that i liked enough to buy more than 1 , la perla habana morado
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i dont buy in boxes often. i have a relatively short list:
    Sancho Panza Double Maduro La Mancha
    Camacho Havana Petite
    Avo Domaine
    Joyo de Nicaragua Celebracion.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Far too many to list. I even have to break some up and get rid of the evidence when there are too many to avoid questions. I use the plain unvarnished type in my cooler, give some of the prettiest ones to the wife to use for odd and ends and use the ones with the best clasps to store things like staples or brad nails. Oh and I use one of my favorites... the MOW box as my dry box.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    In order:
    Macanuodo when I was about 18, didn't even know to humidify it.
    La Cuna bin 85 Salamon
    Gurkha Park Ave Torpedo
    Ccom Sungrown Label Corona
    Diesel UHC
    God of Fire Carlito Churchill
    Cohiba Siglo II
    MOW PA
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    bandyt09:
    scarlin:

Since the beginning of time.
    More than the purchases of shoes and purses my wife has made; the exact number shall remain a mystery.................
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    Just One....... (At a time) Thats my story and i'm sticking to it ;-)
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    too many to list? I'm thinking of campfire wood for the summer to get rid of them.

• Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    only ever bought 2 boxes, the Man 'O War PA, which dont really count as they are only little and there's only 10 lol
    and a box of diesel unlimited, which weren't for me so they dont count either.

thus my conscience is squeaky clean :P
  • PreebsPreebs Posts: 43
    Just one in my early career. Gurkha Park Avenue Maduro.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Too many to count.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    In the last six months: Liga 9 toro, My Father cremas, My Father LE Federal Dbl Corona, EP Carillo Short Run Corona.
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    2 Padilla Habano
    CAO Gold Maduro
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    id rather not think about it. lets just say this is an expensive hobby
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    prob more than I should... lol
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Black and milds for my next pass.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    3 MoW PAs, My Father 2010LE, My Father 2011LE, and Jaime Garcia 2011LE...are my "box" purchases but I have bought box quantities of CAO Italias and Diesel d.X w/o the box as singles from Timmah
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Way too many to list and way too many to have.....if I could do it over again I'd buy boxes of cigars I really liked rather than going crazy lol
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    This year I bought:

1 box of Kristoff maduro churchills
    1 box of Kristoff sumatran coronas
    1 box of Graycliff G2 presidentes
    3 boxes of Man O' War Puro Authenticos
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    MOW Ruination, Diesel UC, CCOM Sungrown, Tatuaje Wolfman, MOW Warchest in a split, and some others that I can't remember off the top of my head