Home General Discussion

Get off of the Catalog Mailing list?

How would i go about getting off of the mailing list for the Catalog but keep getting the emails? (Not that i dont enjoy getting it) I sent off an email to service@cigar.com just a bit ago, and have personal reasons why i want to be removed from that list.

Comments

• slickricslickric Posts: 705
    as for the emails, there is usually an unsubscribe buttion at the bottom of the email
  • krebsiekrebsie Moderator Posts: 86 admin
    Send me an email with your name and address, I will get you removed from the mailing list.
  • gogo000gogo000 Posts: 1
    I like yo get off mailing list (not email). It was requested by my company as my mail is my company mail address. Thanks
  • rumberitorumberito Posts: 1

How do you get off the printed catalog mailing list?

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love junk mail. I turn it into fuel. Nobody hates free fuel.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aLZ88_DZz8

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

@BKDog said:
    I love junk mail. I turn it into fuel. Nobody hates free fuel.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aLZ88_DZz8

Tried something like that and was pressing out paper logs with a caulking gun with fender washers inside some PVC with drain holes, but the logs really didn't burn that well compared to wood.

The catalogs may be more valuable to save in case you run out of TP nowadays.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster The trick is to use about 20 percent sawdust from the local saw mill. :)

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

Send me your name, address, and credit card number. I'll make sure you get off the list.

Don't look ↑