Home General Discussion

2/26 Deal

2»

Comments

• dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    The 2/26 deal was my first order with cigar.com so i'm not sure how long the turn around time is for processing an order but mine status still shows "in process", is that normal? What's been ya'lls average turnaround from the time you placed the order until it shipped?
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    If I place an order by Tuesday, I always get it same week. Sometimes even if I place an order Wednesday. Was anything backordered?
    I only ordered the 2/26 deal. When I was placing the order it showed the items were "on order" but when I got to the confirmation page it showed "in stock" so i'm not sure.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Give them a call or send them an email. They're good guys to talk with.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I ordered mine on friday and my order should be here tomorrow.. I'd give them a call to find out.
    I called, looks like it sold better than expected. They made more packages today and they'll ship out tomorrow. So if anyone else is in my boat just be patient, they're coming.
  • rhoffartrhoffart Posts: 4

cheyman:
    Luko:
    Ok I'll bite...uni-ball?

Yes, intentional.
    Uni meaning one
    Ball meaning ****.

It's pretty straight forward.

Damn she already got one ...

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    rhoffart:

cheyman:
    Luko:
    Ok I'll bite...uni-ball?

Yes, intentional.
    Uni meaning one
    Ball meaning ****.

hey rhoffart.. What the fu(k ?? No hello, just jump in and start here ! When you know some of us, then you can joke with us bro..
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    rhoffart:

cheyman:
    Luko:
    Ok I'll bite...uni-ball?

Yes, intentional.
    Uni meaning one
    Ball meaning ****.

hey rhoffart.. What the fu(k ?? No hello, just jump in and start here ! When you know some of us, then you can joke with us bro..
    LOL. rhoffart, I hope you know he was kidding...
  • cheymancheyman Posts: 157
    rhoffart:

cheyman:
    Luko:
    Ok I'll bite...uni-ball?

Yes, intentional.
    Uni meaning one
    Ball meaning ****.

No, No , NO..my wife did not already "get one"...

I broke it off in your mom...

and that's what happened!!!
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    cheyman:
    rhoffart:

cheyman:
    Luko:
    Ok I'll bite...uni-ball?

Yes, intentional.
    Uni meaning one
    Ball meaning ****.

No, No , NO..my wife did not already "get one"...

I broke it off in your mom...

and that's what happened!!!
    By the way, Cheyman. I'm not retarded, I know what uni-ball means. What I meant was, "Good god, you only have one ball. What the f#$! happened to the other?"
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    No matter how much money you are offered, or how many taunts you endure -- never, EVER teabag a deep fryer.
    dutyje:
    No matter how much money you are offered, or how many taunts you endure -- never, EVER teabag a deep fryer.
    oh my LORD, where did this thread go.... oh my oh my.....
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    rhoffart:

cheyman:
    Luko:
    Ok I'll bite...uni-ball?

Yes, intentional.
    Uni meaning one
    Ball meaning ****.

Maddy, no I wasn't. This guy jumps right in and starts ripping a guy AND his wife. Not a great way to start off in my opinion.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Luko:
    I know what uni-ball means.
    It's a Pilot pen, right?
    zoom6zoom:
    Luko:
    It's a Pilot pen, right?
    Dunno, maybe an injury caused by a Pilot pen left in the pants pocket? You sit down quickly at a funny angle, and next thing you know, you're left feeling deflated.
    Luko:
    zoom6zoom:
    Luko:
    It's a Pilot pen, right?
    Dunno, maybe an injury caused by a Pilot pen left in the pants pocket? You sit down quickly at a funny angle, and next thing you know, you're left feeling deflated.
    damnit, I got a large shutter up the back of my spine when I read this....
    You're nuts!!!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

Luko:
    You're nuts!!!

No, yours !!!

kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    rhoffart:

cheyman:
    Luko:
    Ok I'll bite...uni-ball?

Yes, intentional.
    Uni meaning one
    Ball meaning ****.

Maddy, no I wasn't. This guy jumps right in and starts ripping a guy AND his wife. Not a great way to start off in my opinion.
    Kasper's always so nice and easygoing round these parts. It's nice to see him call out what he sees as questionable behavior. Noob, you called down the thunder, well now you got it!
    Oh Man...what have I started?!?!?
    okay sorry peeps but I do have a question on topic.. (i know how dare i). Got the herfador and wondered what to do. I'm guessing put some distilled water in the little circle sponge but there is no way to pull out the foam surrounding the humidifier. Anyone ever use anything like this.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I have one and love it. I just pour a little distilled water onto the tiny humidifier and let it absorb all it will, then wipe away the excess. It is normally good for about a week. I use mine all the time, the only thing to watch out for is air travel. If you fly with it, open it up on the plane as the pilot begins descent and keep it open until you land. If you leave it closed the entire flight, it is practically impossible to open on the ground due to changes in air pressure.
    sweet, thanks man. so what rh does it keep or should keep...?
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Never put a hygro in it, but from the way the sticks smoke, I would guess high 60's, likely around 68 or so.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    rhoffart:

cheyman:
    Luko:
    Ok I'll bite...uni-ball?

Yes, intentional.
    Uni meaning one
    Ball meaning ****.

My bad ... I assumed and you know what happens when you assume ... :) Don't stay mad at me Kas, I sent you nice cigars remember :)
    I keep a spray bottle full of distilled water. It makes it easy to charge my herf-a-dor...and every thing else!
    thanks for the 411 peeps. btw, the lighter is pretty bad ass. I love the fuel window and the flame is really dead on. I always thought cigar.com had some great specials but this one is by far my fav. A travel 5er case with humidity control, a great lighter and some nice smokes (well I haven't had the 2's yet but still).!!!!
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    rhoffart:

cheyman:
    Luko:
    Ok I'll bite...uni-ball?

Yes, intentional.
    Uni meaning one
    Ball meaning ****.

My bad ... I assumed and you know what happens when you assume ... :) Don't stay mad at me Kas, I sent you nice cigars remember :)
    Never been mad at you maddy, just reacting to the new guy and what I thought was out of line since the first thing he ever says here is an insult.