Home General Discussion

What cigars are in your travel case?

ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
I was loading up my 3 finger case this morning and was thinking to myself I wonder what everybody else is carrying on a daily basis. I'll start this off:

Today I have in my 3 finger case that I always bring into work with me
1 DPG Cuban Classic
1 Tatuaje El Triunfador.
There was a Room 101 Namakubi but it was involved in a tragic fiery accident on my way to work this morning

In my 5 ct herfador in my jeep I have
2 MOW PA's
1 CCOM Sun Grown Label
1 Diesel UC

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i almost never carry anything on a daily basis.
    so.... nothing.

thats kinda sad actually.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Nothing atm, u could ask The Kid...I gave one of them to him! ha!

"Long ashes my friends."

• y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Depends on where I'm going and what I'm in the mood for. This reminds me, I need to get a Herf-A-Dor. The bottom's splitting on my leather cigar case.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i almost never carry anything on a daily basis.
    so.... nothing.

thats kinda sad actually.
    Ditto. On both counts.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I'll just grab a AJ corona and drop it in my top pocket if I thought I would be somewhere where I could actually smoke. I smoke mostly at home and my office. And I keep a humidor a the office. Now, herfing or going on a road trip? Big sticks in a herfador.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I more or less was starting this as a running thread to see what cigars people are carrying on them on a day to day basis.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    When I leave the house I always take my big (40 ct) herf-a-dor with me. I fill it about once a week with 25 cigars or so, a small can of xikar butane, 2 lighters, the Perfect Cut E got me for Christmas (thanks, brother) and a Boveda pack...

the cigars change all the time, but there is at LEAST 3 Undercrowns and 3 JdN DC in it every time.
    ENFIDL:
    I more or less was starting this as a running thread to see what cigars people are carrying on them on a day to day basis.
    So basically "What Are You Planning to Smoke"? LoL, and I thought morning, afternoon and evening were going to be the end of it.
    Ken Light:
    ENFIDL:
    So basically "What Are You Planning to Smoke"? LoL, and I thought morning, afternoon and evening were going to be the end of it.
    Not necessarily. More goes into it whenever I pack mine than that. I pack a value stick so that if I have to put it out early no biggie, one I don't mind handing out if I meet a fellow enthusiast and one I really wanna smoke if I have the time to. So I think it's interesting to see what people carry with them
    BigT06:
    When I leave the house I always take my big (40 ct) herf-a-dor with me. I fill it about once a week with 25 cigars or so, a small can of xikar butane, 2 lighters, the Perfect Cut E got me for Christmas (thanks, brother) and a Boveda pack...

the cigars change all the time, but there is at LEAST 3 Undercrowns and 3 JdN DC in it every time.
    Glad to hear you're enjoying the cutter brother!
    Today I have in my 3 finger case:
    a Camacho Triple Maduro
    DPG Cuban Classic
    CCOM Sun Grown Label

• djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Oval, Olivia V Maduro, AB Black Market
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Cohiba Black Toro
    CAO Brazilian torped
    Padilla Miami
    Think that's all right now. Probably load a few more before heading to work tonight...
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I have to pick up a travel case. I did have fun looking around metarie for cigars the last time I was down there for training.
    ENFIDL:
    Ken Light:
    ENFIDL:
    Not necessarily. More goes into it whenever I pack mine than that. I pack a value stick so that if I have to put it out early no biggie, one I don't mind handing out if I meet a fellow enthusiast and one I really wanna smoke if I have the time to. So I think it's interesting to see what people carry with them
    Wow, that's some good planning. I was mostly kidding with my comment, but interesting response!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a 3 count, two 5 counts, 15 count, and a 50 count travel humi. I usually take the fiver with me and just randomly select a few cigars I wouldn't mind giving away and a few I want to smoke.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Three MOW Puro Authentico's and two Perdomo Lot 23 Natural seperated by spanish cedar with one of each: Avo Classic Robusto, CAO Lx2 and a CCom Sungrown corona
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    I have a reatively small cigar box I use for travel. I generally want to pack about 8-10 sticks and they vary great depending on the anticipated smoking environment. For an evening herf I use a 3 stick protector. I almost always have a Sancho Panza Double Maduro or PDR 1878 Oscuro in there though.
    Today I have with me:
    a Gurkha Seduction
    a Tatuaje Serie P
    and a Cain F
    I'm surprised Stephen hasn't jumped in here yet. Dude carries a small humidor with him everywhere he goes lol
    This spring I gotta get doing this. No point starting when its 33 degrees out.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I need to get one.
    One God, One Truth
    Today I brought with me a MOW Virtue Corona, Tatuaje Havana VI, and a Cain F. I have a feeling that the Virtue will now make it past my drive home in the AM. Seems like I have a Tat about everyday with me. It's because I haven a lot of his stuff in small formats which is perfect for commuting
    Rockin a Corazon, MOW PA and La Riqueza. Trying to decide what to smoke on my way home from work as I know I'm way too tired to stay awake otherwise lol
    Well for this week I have these 10 cigars and a 5 pack od JdN DC (I'm going out of town when I get off in the morning... won't be back till sat!) I also plan on hitting a couple B&Ms if I can find some in the area...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    BigT06:
    Well for this week I have these 10 cigars and a 5 pack od JdN DC (I'm going out of town when I get off in the morning... won't be back till sat!) I also plan on hitting a couple B&Ms if I can find some in the area...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    Nices election, but I only see one Undercrown!
    *selection*
    Only 1 Undercrown cause I just got in 15 JdN DC from Russ that need to be smoked STAT. Gonna take care of 5 of them bad boys this week! They've been resting since Aug. 2010, btw... so I will be smoking LOTS of them!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Lately, I have a RP 61 corona which is a go-to, Ruination, Ave Maria Charlamagne, an MF and then a premium that I look at. That leaves me room in the 10ct for a pillow, cutter, lighter, and in case I find a B&M.
    BigT06:
    Only 1 Undercrown cause I just got in 15 JdN DC from Russ that need to be smoked STAT. Gonna take care of 5 of them bad boys this week! They've been resting since Aug. 2010, btw... so I will be smoking LOTS of them!
    Oh yeah, forgot about that. Surprised you still have any of them! LOL