Home General Discussion

Krieg's 1st Annual Ccom Herf n Q

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Ok, I know a lot of SE Herf guys have heard me talk about this a few times at our herfs, so I've finally got the clearance from HQ (my wife) to hold a herf at the house this summer (on the condition no one smokes in the house). I know it's a while off, but more notice usually means more people can plan on coming.

Gonna fire up the ol Weber Smokey Mountain and slow cook some pulled pork and have what else...cigars? So I will supply the BBQ, and whoever comes can BYOB and share if they want. I will have some beer on hand too, but probably won't have enough to last all day.

I plan on having it this summer on a weekend in June (that is if there is enough interest) Once it gets a little closer, we can iron out the exact date (it will be after June 9th). So if anyone on here is interested in hanging out around my pool, eating some BBQ, drinking some beer (or other libations) and smoking some cigars, post up!

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I will def be there, brother.
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Ill be there man!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    If I were only closer!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Will keep an eye on the radar for a big cloud of smoke coming from Ga.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    If I were only closer!
    Only 16hr drive! ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Only.... My g/f would hate me if I dragged her to GA for a herf! Ahh, if I were younger I would so drive!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Only.... My g/f would hate me if I dragged her to GA for a herf! Ahh, if I were younger I would so drive!
    I smell a road trip...and it smells like burning tobacco...

Not sure if I could get away and do it, but...maybe?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Herf-n-Q at the Kitchen household? Hmmm, we will keep that one on the radar. The wife and I like to do weekend road trips like this.
    Poker Slob:
    Herf-n-Q at the Kitchen household? Hmmm, we will keep that one on the radar. The wife and I like to do weekend road trips like this.
    Bring the cards ;) Maybe we can all play some poker, with the poker slob!

"Long ashes my friends."

• You know I'm in! Don't know which I like best, cigars or BBQ.
  • KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    I might be down to come, if I'm invited.
    Krieger:
    I might be down to come, if I'm invited.
    This event is open to anyone who wants to come!

"Long ashes my friends."

• KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Ok, I know a lot of SE Herf guys have heard me talk about this a few times at our herfs, so I've finally got the clearance from HQ (my wife) to hold a herf at the house this summer (on the condition no one smokes in the house). I know it's a while off, but more notice usually means more people can plan on coming.

Gonna fire up the ol Weber Smokey Mountain and slow cook some pulled pork and have what else...cigars? So I will supply the BBQ, and whoever comes can BYOB and share if they want. I will have some beer on hand too, but probably won't have enough to last all day.

I plan on having it this summer on a weekend in June (that is if there is enough interest) Once it gets a little closer, we can iron out the exact date (it will be after June 9th). So if anyone on here is interested in hanging out around my pool, eating some BBQ, drinking some beer (or other libations) and smoking some cigars, post up!

Wished I lived in GA. :(
    Ken Light:
    rwheelwright:

Hey Ken, I hope it works out brother and you get to come, but with the recent job thing, I can most certainly understand.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Ken Light:
    rwheelwright:

Hey Ken, I hope it works out brother and you get to come, but with the recent job thing, I can most certainly understand.
    Pfffff job schmob, if you're BBQ'ing, I'm trying my damnedest to get there, lol
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken Light:
    Krieg:
    Ken Light:
    rwheelwright:

Pfffff job schmob, if you're BBQ'ing, I'm trying my damnedest to get there, lol
    Now that's what I call a BORK!

"Long ashes my friends."

bump

"Long ashes my friends."

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    This is pretty awesome man
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Between 5-6 hrs to get there for me. Hmmmmm...
    ENFIDL:
    This is pretty awesome man
    Thanks buddy. Should be a ton of fun, u gonna make the drive?? ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

Toombes:
    Between 5-6 hrs to get there for me. Hmmmmm...
    That's not too bad. We got hotels about 5 miles from my house.

"Long ashes my friends."

• KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    ppppfffft. ply me with enough booze and stogies and the grass in your front lawn will do just fine. lol
  • e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Sounds great, might have to jump on the motorcycle and come on down.
  • YES.
    Krieger:
    ppppfffft. ply me with enough booze and stogies and the grass in your front lawn will do just fine. lol
    you're in luck then, I take really good care of my grass so it should be nice and comfy ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• SalemSalem Posts: 717
    OMG, that sounds like such a good time! Wish I could go. We might get on the motorcycle and make a road trip.....or....got anywhere to park an RV...a big one?
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Since im in the country this time I'll be there!
    Salem:
    OMG, that sounds like such a good time! Wish I could go. We might get on the motorcycle and make a road trip.....or....got anywhere to park an RV...a big one?
    Well, no home owners association here, so u could pull up and park in my nieghbor's front yard!

"Long ashes my friends."

BigT06:
    I will def be there, brother.
    U better be here Todd, and drag Dwayne with you.

"Long ashes my friends."

• SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Hmmm.....takes only almost 7 hours to get there from where we live. Go on road trips all the time that take longer.