Home General Discussion

Heading to Orlando next week

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
Ohhhhhhh it will be so nice to get out of this 9 degree weather here in Colorado. I will be hitting Orlando next week, and first stop will be Carona Cigar. Anyone around the area let me know, would love to have a stick with you.

Comments

• taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    now why didnt i know about them when i lived down there....dang. I just spent a year mostly in the bay lake/kissimme (Disney/Universal) area.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Storm coing to Wisconsin, headed to Naples next Thurs - Mon for some rest and relaxation!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Ohhhhhhh it will be so nice to get out of this 9 degree weather here in Colorado. I will be hitting Orlando next week, and first stop will be Carona Cigar. Anyone around the area let me know, would love to have a stick with you.
    FT Guy. Let me know how your trip was when you get back. I'm going down with the family in Ferbruary and hoping to steal a couple of hours.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I smoked one at Sosa's cigar bar @ Pleasure Island. Was a nice easy day after hitting the parks all day.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Anyone been to Cigarz at Universal?
  • KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    if you hit up the one in Lake Mary, there is a Corona right next to 3 awesome bars. ;-)