Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Jesus Fuego 777 Belicoso

Did a couple trades last year to get a few of these in the humi. Two different brothers were kind enough to do a swap w me and I wound up with both Toros and Belis. They have been patiently resting for the last year or so. Today was the Beli as I wanted to take advantage of the nice day at lunch and exercise my GSDs. Tobacco is quite dark and the white band really sets off the appearance. I am glad I picked these as the cigar just slaps you with flavor from the start. Some nice chocolate/espresso like sweetness...maybe molasses. Did not get much spice except a touch at the midway and the finish was much of the same. I would say towards the end you get a little more woodsy or barnish flavors. No issues with draw or burn. The ash held on an inch or so and was almost straight but not quite. In the strength department this was a medium for sure...rich flavors but no kick or nicotine hit. Total smoke time was about 40 minutes of pure joy. I have heard these are a little more feisty when young but sure are delicious with a little time on them. These are priced moderately at around $5 a stick. You could probably beat that with a good deal. For me this was a great cigar.

Comments

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Good review. I have yet to smoke this cigar but I'm definitely looking forward to it.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    i have one that i got from my S.S and after reading this i want to smoke it good review
  • Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    Sounds like it might be worth picking up.
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    This is one of those sticks that kind of flies under the radar. But if you like the classic maduro flavors then this one is a good pick.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    The 777 never did that much for me, but Jesus has made some AWESOME cigars in the last few years, especially in the "originals" size, in the little paper 5 packs. Both the Origen Original and the Sangre de Toro Original are awesome smokes, and cheap as dirt. Just those awesome little rustic, old school, out on the farm, working the field kind of cigar.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Hey doc, pm incoming.
  • Options
    Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    You said it man. No body fu$ks with the jesus.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    dowjr1:
    This is one of those sticks that kind of flies under the radar. But if you like the classic maduro flavors then this one is a good pick.
    i agree. and think... the corojo version is better.
    J. Fuego has really stepped up his game as of late.
    docbp87:
    The 777 never did that much for me, but Jesus has made some AWESOME cigars in the last few years, especially in the "originals" size, in the little paper 5 packs. Both the Origen Original and the Sangre de Toro Original are awesome smokes, and cheap as dirt. Just those awesome little rustic, old school, out on the farm, working the field kind of cigar.
    agreed. i need to get some more of those. My local shop had them on hand for a while and i know they still do business with them but i have not seen them in a while. ill go harass them on tuesday when i go in. i wanna see how those age.
  • Options
    Anyone have this stick to trade? I would like to try it. Name your preference and I'll try to make it happen. PM if interested.
  • Options
    dowjr1:

I smoked my first one this morning. I now plan to buy A box of them. The flavors suits me fine for A morning cigar. Thanks for the cigars.
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Hey glad you liked them buddy! Yes I like them a lot too. I would like to try the corojo sometime.