Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

El Diablo Humidor

BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
I would like to know of anyone who has this humidor that they are selling on the site here. Pros/Cons, actual capacity, etc.

Before we get all hot and bothered about just go with the cooler, yada yada yada, the boss says the cooler can not become a permanent fixture inside the house, i.e. a coleman ottoman, coleman loveseat or lazyboy.

What say ye?

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I have it and love it! It's done a great job. Won't hold near 300 in my experiences but it's good sized and love the drawers in the bottom
  • Options
    E, what would you say the capacity is on it? You best guesstimate?
  • Options
    Take into account I'm a big ring gauge **** and I'd say 200ish. Which isn't bad. I have a lot of 6x60's in it
  • Options
    Here's the top tray all stocked up:

Here's the main body all stocked up:

• Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I love mine, especially the 2 drawers that I keep my cutters and lighter in. I have mine split into 3 sections (1 uncello-ed, 1 mid sized toss-up group, 1 with short cigars and long cigars. Works like a wonder even though I suck as utilizing the max space. Prob 200-cigars if u pack right.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:

He asked for a guesstimate not pics..show off..LOL poohbear..you are something else.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:

He asked for a guesstimate not pics..show off..LOL poohbear..you are something else.
    Just trying to give a visual aide pookie ;)
  • Options
    Thanks fellas. E, I appreciate the photos, one it gives me a nice idea how many I can stack and still be comfortable, secondly it allows me to see what you need to be destroyed with........hahahaha! I think I will end up getting one of these on Monday.
  • Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    mine is stuffed to the gills. I have about 3 boxes worth of stuff in there another 30 or 40 singles easily... plus an 8 pack of these suckers. http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=392 Ill see if I can get some pics... you literally cannot see cedar anywhere except the lid any more. Like a crazy game of tetris.

I love the humi. really nice seal, but still allows movement of air to keep the risk of mold down.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Just checked it out.. Got me thinking now.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:

Damn E, that is a mighty fine looking stick in the upper left hand corner of picture #1.

• Options
    GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    I can fit about 220 or so in mine.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    I have one and I love it as well. I have around 150-170 in mine with room for another box.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    One of the best bangs for your buck at that size. That visual aid is making me jealous!
  • Options
    Bombay:
    Thanks fellas. E, I appreciate the photos, one it gives me a nice idea how many I can stack and still be comfortable, secondly it allows me to see what you need to be destroyed with........hahahaha! I think I will end up getting one of these on Monday.
    Glad that helped out and whoa wait a second. What's that second part about there crazy? So did you order it?
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:

Damn E, that is a mighty fine looking stick in the upper left hand corner of picture #1.

That was given to me by one mighty fine lookin bork ;) Thanks again for it Todd!
  • Options
    Ordered this humidor yesterday hopefully it is here by the end of the week and getting seasoned by saturday.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    You are going to "love" that box! Wide open spaces for all sizes of cigars. Makes it simple to keep all your sticks organized too. When I brought mine home the misses about fell over when she seen it. In her words " That is beautiful Humidor, leave it out so company can admire it." Post some pictures when this bad boy comes in. Congrats again!
  • Options
    Thanks Ramp! I will definitely take pictures once it is lined up and full, well half full. HA! We'll see about the full part.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    NICe... love it when a new humi is on the way... it's like Christmas for a 6-year-old...
  • Options
    Got it yesterday from UPS, seasoning as I type....
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    That looks just like mine!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    NICE! I owe you a few things to put in there...
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    how is that c-4?
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    i want to pick one up now! its cheap as hell so why not