Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

MOW PA

well i just finished my first PA and it was damn DUD!! not a full bodied nor a spicy firecracker. dissapointed since i only picked up one i was being cheap lol and i guess thats what i get. after the first half it i got a bit of spice and i was ok here we go and then BAM it was gone just like that. even tried to retrohale and really didnt get much it was also very smooth to retrohale. it did have a nice aroma and tickel the nose in a good way. ill see when i can pick up some more.

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    pbchevo:
    well i just finished my first PA and it was damn DUD!! not a full bodied nor a spicy firecracker. dissapointed since i only picked up one i was being cheap lol and i guess thats what i get. after the first half it i got a bit of spice and i was ok here we go and then BAM it was gone just like that. even tried to retrohale and really didnt get much it was also very smooth to retrohale. it did have a nice aroma and tickel the nose in a good way. ill see when i can pick up some more.
    Perhaps you were hoping for more then the PA delivers. The PA is a very tasty stick and for its size it packs quite a punch of spice, but perhaps with the comments and write-ups on the stick you were expecting much more in the firecracker department.

I would give it another shot, but don't expect too much from it. I mean these aren't exactly "Punishers" or "Intensos" just a very tasty stick with a nice little spicey punch.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    laker1963:
    pbchevo:
    Perhaps you were hoping for more then the PA delivers. The PA is a very tasty stick and for its size it packs quite a punch of spice, but perhaps with the comments and write-ups on the stick you were expecting much more in the firecracker department.

I would give it another shot, but don't expect too much from it. I mean these aren't exactly "Punishers" or "Intensos" just a very tasty stick with a nice little spicey punch.
    maybe i did expect more but honestly it did not have any type of spice except after the first half and it was just one puff were it came in. it was just more of a tabacco taste but i will give these another shot for sure
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    PM to you.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    laker1963:
    PM to you.
    replied