Home General Discussion

driving 10 hrs to hand deliver a bomb!

my army buddy that lives 10 hours away (also on this site) down in GA doesn't know it yet but i plan on kicking his front door down just to see the look on his face, haha. I guess i'll visit some family while I'm there also. here is the damage to comeUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    wow, very nice!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    slickric:
    my army buddy that lives 10 hours away (also on this site) down in GA doesn't know it yet but i plan on kicking his front door down just to see the look on his face, haha. I guess i'll visit some family while I'm there also. here is the damage to comeUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Oh damn I knew I forgot something..Yea I was supposed to tell you that he moved and he now lives in Washington please pm me for his addy.....;o)
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Wow, man. Amazing.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Good job Rick...That sampler empty or full????????
  • IrishAJIrishAJ Posts: 135
    Talk about a good friend. I wouldn't even drive an hour to deliver something to my mother LOL
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    spindrift:
    Sampler? That's a full box of My Father No. 1! Crazy good hit!
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    docbp87:
    spindrift:
    Sampler? That's a full box of My Father No. 1! Crazy good hit!
    it is autographed by the legend himself don pepin.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Holy crap Rick!! This is over the TOP!! Best hit I've seen...by far!
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    Thanks guys, I will be in the savannah area for a couple of days if anyone wants up meet up. This is kind o a pre Afghanistan vacation
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    that is one crazy bomb.

hope you smoke something good on the way to reward yourself for being awesome.

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Glad to see you and he are finally going to enjoy the "Wolfman". Been waiting to hear your thoughts on this one. Nicely done...errr, going to be done?