Home Non Cigar Related
Options

hope everyone has a great weekend

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
video too depressing for me to keep posted! have fun this weekend all and be safe !

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Yeah was a sad thing...you have a good weekend too sir
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Thanks JJ,, actually once I saw what it was I decided not to watch it,,,No negative waves today,,lol,,, Getting ready to watch my two favorite teams battle it out,, NO vs SF,, gonna be a great game...May the better team win!
  • Options
    ohh yes and if your a football fan have fun rooting for your favorite team and like marvin use to say after his broadcast on the news on fridays ( the pos that put the chicken ranch outta bidness,lol ) Have a good weekend, good golf, good tennis, or whatever makes you happy,, and ill add " enjoy a great cigar! "
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Oh damn Huey Lewis and the News just sang the National Anthem,, I'm going with SF
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    Oh damn Huey Lewis and the News just sang the National Anthem,, I'm going with SF
    And sounded like crap......
  • Options
    I'm gonna watch football too .. The Waterboy
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    I'm gonna watch football too .. The Waterboy

"But, Mama said, but my Mama, Mama said..."
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    what video was depressing?
  • Options
    i guess if you wanna see it you can google up or youtube AUNT CARES MORE ABOUT FOOD STAMPS THAN THE LOSS OF HER THREE YEAR OLD NEWPHEW WHO DIES IN A FIRE
  • Options
    Just caught two kids trying to roll a blunt...was parked behind my roomies work van and screamed like lil **** when they heard me rack the 12 gauge...weed and cigar went flyin out the window and they almost lost it taking the corner off my street
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Just caught two kids trying to roll a blunt...was parked behind my roomies work van and screamed like lil **** when they heard me rack the 12 gauge...weed and cigar went flyin out the window and they almost lost it taking the corner off my street
    lol