Home General Discussion

Best of 2011

How bout a Best of 2011 thread? Pick one cigar and post a pic if you have one, unfortunately I don't have one, but mine is the Illusione MK Ultra. Lets try to get to 50 replies with this one.

Comments

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Released in '11 or that we tried first in '11?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    For me it was the Cohiba Puro Dominicana. My fav stick of the year.
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325
    Just a smoke you had or enjoyed in 2011. It doesn't have to be a new release so to speak.
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Casa de Tabaco Air Bender Maduro...I have been maduro'd out a little, but this stick is my go to at the B&M when I visit...I also keep a couple in my cabinet as well...
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    Casa de Tabaco Air Bender Maduro...I have been maduro'd out a little, but this stick is my go to at the B&M when I visit...I also keep a couple in my cabinet as well...
    Wana trade one of them away? they sound great.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo JJ20030 introduced me to it and I gotta order a ton and a quarter more of them
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    spindrift:
    Wana trade one of them away? they sound great.
    pm sent.....
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    joshvoigt:
    How bout a Best of 2011 thread? Pick one cigar and post a pic if you have one, unfortunately I don't have one, but mine is the Illusione MK Ultra. Lets try to get to 50 replies with this one.
    we already had one here: CLICK

we also had a "miss" thread here: CLICK

• joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325
    kuzi16:
    joshvoigt:
    we already had one here: CLICK

we also had a "miss" thread here: CLICK

Those are for cigars of the year. This thread is for your 1 favorite smoke of 2011.
  • Ashton VSG Eclipse image