Home General Discussion

Mini Monster series

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
Pete Johnson of Tatuaje announced that he would be releasing the Monster Series in smaller vitolas. The popular Monster Series has previously been regulated to larger sizes, hence the Monster moniker.

just thought a few of you would like to know.

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    That's cool. I might have a chance of collecting this lol.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    It would be incredible to get a second chance at these monsters everyone raves about, and I like smaller vitolas anyway, so win/win. I wonder how difficult they are going to be to track down, though...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Thanks for sharing this Kuzi. Does anyone know where these will be sold? I assume they will be exclusive to some retailer or chain....hopefully I'm wrong.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Very interesting, never had a monster yet, but this idea seems like it would be a hit
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    another mad dash for these again. and I thought Halloween was the only time I have to pull my hair out.
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    Ochozacho? Where are you? Oh heck, you probably already know this info!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    If I happen into these, I'll bite. That said, the Boris is the only Monster related cigar I would really hunt for, and it isn't actually part of the line, so I doubt it is being included. As for release... 5,000 ten count boxes means that these will be about as available as the regular Monsters for the last two years, so they shouldn't be hard to find.

Let me know when the Little Boris actually comes to fruition, and I'll bother getting out of bed.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Sounds great, looks like I'm gonna be hunting for a few boxes of these, I think the smaller sizes would make them taste better
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Damn, just when was thinking I need to hold off on my cigar spending this comes up.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Thanks for the info Matt. I'll be on the hunt for atleast 2 of these boxes
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    slickric:
    Ochozacho? Where are you? Oh heck, you probably already know this info!
    Just saw this thread!!!! You have to be kidding me! Where and when can I get these? Pete Johnson I hate you for taking all of my money and playing on my emotions with your "limited release" marketing genius!
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I want.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    If I happen into these, I'll bite. That said, the Boris is the only Monster related cigar I would really hunt for, and it isn't actually part of the line, so I doubt it is being included. As for release... 5,000 ten count boxes means that these will be about as available as the regular Monsters for the last two years, so they shouldn't be hard to find.

Let me know when the Little Boris actually comes to fruition, and I'll bother getting out of bed.
    i think there is gunna be a lil boris but it may not be in the sampler. it may be sold independently.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    kuzi16:
    docbp87:

i think there is gunna be a lil boris but it may not be in the sampler. it may be sold independently.
    Yeah, Lil' Boris is a Corona Cigar project that has been talked about for a long time now... we'll see if it ever comes to fruition, or goes the way of the Meat Locker.
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    I already have a couple of B&M's notifying me when these come in...Can't wait...
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    I already have a couple of B&M's notifying me when these come in...Can't wait...
    Can I order with you? Cali sucks for anything thats a little harder to find...
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    lcpleel:
    spindrift:
    Sure you can....Will you be coming to pick them up?
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    spindrift:
    Sure you can....Will you be coming to pick them up?
    Road trip I guess.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    You can pre-order these now. 2 of each, so 10 to a box for $75.

PM if you need the info.
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    zeebra:

PM if you need the info.
    PM Sent............
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    lonewolf2011:
    zeebra:

PM if you need the info.
    PM Sent............
    Me too Z!

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    +1. Cant help but wonder if this release = Pete Johnson needs money. LOL

• big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Pm 2 you sir
    All Pms replied. If I'm not around, you can ask another BOTL who has this info so you can get on the list faster if interested.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    +1. Cant help but wonder if this release = Pete Johnson needs money. LOL

Is he broke or something?
    Here is an image of the box

Someone hook me up on the info please?
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    how fitting. direwolf wants some wolfies
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    I would like some info, pluuese!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    You gots mail bro