Home General Discussion
Options

What kind of cutter do you have?

2»

Comments

• Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Xi 2 and I also use a bullet punch allot also. I will get some pics and post.
  • Options
    joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325
    Quite a few but Xikar 1 and 3 get most of the use.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a regular guillotine as well as a guillotine with a depth guide (from Drew Estate), a V-cutter, and a couple punches. Whenever possible, I prefer a punch. Other cutters always seem to leave me continually spitting out bits of loose tobacco. That's annoying. I can occasionally use a punch on certain figurados - but not on all. That's when I have to use a guillotine. I don't care for the V-cutter at all.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Krieg:
    Salem:
    I have a nice guillotine type, but I was wondering what all you have. Show a pic if you can, if not, just tell me what kind. I'm curious. I'm interested in all the accessories, lol.
    Cuban crafters perfect cut. Used to use a xikar till I found this one. Now it's my go to cutter.
    I've got a Cuban Crafters perfect cut too. It lives beside my humidor. It really gives a perfect cut every time, regardless of the shape of the cigar, and it's not expensive, and it has a lifetime warranty. Win Win Win.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I love my Diesel and MOW Colibri cutters and my Room 101 scissor cutter. I've used the Xikar V Cutter and it's amazing as well