Home General Discussion

My six-ed grandchild and A My Father Le Bijou 1922 cigar.

RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
I would like to announce the healthy birth of my six-ed grandchild, my first grandson, late last evening. He arrived shortly past ten-thirty PM Full of energy and announcing his appearance quiet loudly. Hunter Thomas Dwayne Williams is our newest family member. For this occasion my cigar of choice will be A My Father Le Bijou 1922. I've had this stick for A while and can think of no better occasion to smoke it. I'll post A picture later this evening.

Comments

• gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Awesome-congrats!
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Congrats!
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    Congrats to you and your family!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, and enjoy the my father!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    I would like to announce the healthy birth of my six-ed grandchild, my first grandson, late last evening. He arrived shortly past ten-thirty PM Full of energy and announcing his appearance quiet loudly. Hunter Thomas Dwayne Williams is our newest family member. For this occasion my cigar of choice will be A My Father Le Bijou 1922. I've had this stick for A while and can think of no better occasion to smoke it. I'll post A picture later this evening.
    I'm so happy for you brother, this is truly a WONDERFUL occasion and I am so glad that another blessing has been granted to you and your family! Congrats!!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

I couldn't be happier.
    90+ Irishman:
    RBeckom:
    I'm so happy for you brother, this is truly a WONDERFUL occasion and I am so glad that another blessing has been granted to you and your family! Congrats!!!!!

Six by fourty-six, man I feel old!!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to all. That a fine looking baby there.
    What can be said for the My Father Le Bijou 1922? A huge amount. First is the taste, A flavor profile I've seldom experienced. Then there's an almost overpowering strength. Almost. The balance? Perfection. And to top it all off, very little ash. Seriously, hardly any ash at all. As close to perfect combustion as I've ever came across. A fitting tribute to something as grand as this occasion. I unconditionally recommend this cigar, but for the person just becoming accustomed to cigar smoking A word of caution, wait A while on this one it has backbone.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    CONGRATULATIONS, Rodney. Didn't we just do this? lol.
    greg2648:
    CONGRATULATIONS, Rodney. Didn't we just do this? lol.

Yes about two months ago. It would seem that our children are very fertile. LOL.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Congrats on the grandkid
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats
    Thanks to all who have responded so far. After midnight tomorrow I plan to put all the names of the members that respond in A hat and draw A name for A twelve stick bomb. Naturally I'll have Dwayne draw the winning name in the spirit of fairness. So good luck to all.
    though i have no kids one of my favorite songs- 1 regreat i have in life is i never married and had children video CLICKHERE
    jj20030:
    though i have no kids one of my favorite songs- 1 regreat i have in life is i never married and had children video CLICKHERE
    Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, hoss. Always liked The OakRidge Boys.
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325
    May God be with your family at this special time. A beautiful grand baby you have there!
    Tonight I decided that one cigar just couldn't quiet celebrate the birth of my first grandson so in accordance with the My Father theme I decided to smoke another in the same line.This time I chose A My Father Robusto. Again A great smoke. Not as strong as the Le Bijou 1922 but still an amazing cigar. I'll definitely be revisiting this line in the future. Highly recommended.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Congrats.
    Direwolf:
    jj20030:

Great song and sentiment. Thank you.
    Direwolf:
    jj20030:

Great song and sentiment. Thank you.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    RBeckom you have a PM.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definately a good choice for such an occasion.

I couldn't resist one more photo.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Congrats brother!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats brother! Awesome news
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Congratulations to you and your family
    Congratulations to Direwolf. You are the name drawn by my youngest son Delan. As promised you'll receive A twelve stick bomb for congratulating the birth of my first grandson, Hunter. Please PM your address and I'll send the package tomorrow.
    Shucks... I haven't won anything since I was like seven years old lol... Thank you for the contest and congrats again on the new addition to the family.
    congrats again and to randall too!