Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Turning 50.....

Hi guys, well its just around the corner, on Jan 31st I will turn 50. I have lived several lives already and been brought back from the dead more than i can tell you, what a long strange trip it has been. Ive been a Rock-n-Roller in a metal band in the 70's and 80s, Ive been a Biker since who knows when, ive beeen married and divorced, single for many years, and married and extremely Happy now. Ive been a cigar buff, most my life, Ive lived Drug and Alcohol free for the last 12 + years, and I have a serious amount of great Tattoos I am going to add to.....I am an avid hiker,camper,Mountainman, and follow my Native American heritage as a Sundancer and sacred pipecarrier on a spiritual journey that continues to grow stronger every day. What the Heck can I do now! LOL
I have several plans(welll plan the plans not the results) to Celebrate Life in this being my 50th year. I want to climb Mount Shasta In Northern California and Summit that sometime this Summer, I also have climbs of Half Dome in Yosemite, and back to the Black hills and Climb Harney peak for my 6th time (thats where I got Married to my wife) and back to Sit on top of Bear Buttte in Sturgis South Dakota once again. I willl do my annual Vision Quest and Sundance in the end of July on the Rosebud Indian Reservationfor my 11th year. Attend my 12th Sturgis motorcycle Rally and make one more Devils Tower Run. I want to thank all of my BOTL here on this forum that have prayed for our family in the last year of deaths and illnesses. I also want to let you all know that even though I am not her

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Happy early birfday Ozzie! I hope you have a fantastic birthday and that your experiences this year to celebrate it are fantastic. I suggest a God of Fire Serie B. It's rare and unique so why not lol
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ENFIDL:
    Happy early birfday Ozzie! I hope you have a fantastic birthday and that your experiences this year to celebrate it are fantastic. I suggest a God of Fire Serie B. It's rare and unique so why not lol

ok... A vote for God of Fire Series B..... I have a God of Fire on my list! Thanks Enfidl!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday and cheers to you Sir! May you be blessed with 50 more years
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Happy early b-day!
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell, I've got suits that old! Just kidding, have a Happy Birthday and go with your dreams.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Happy Birthday OZ.
    I'd go for something with a little age on it. LOL.
    Hey. Don't sweat 50. Its' actually a bit cathartic.

Hi vibrations, brother.!
  • Options
    beatnic:
    Happy Birthday OZ.
    I'd go for something with a little age on it. LOL.
    Hey. Don't sweat 50. Its' actually a bit cathartic.

Hi vibrations, brother.!

Thanks Rick! I am actually looking forward to it!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a fullfling life brother happy 50th.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    That sounds like an awesome way to spend your 50th year.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Hey Buddy. I'm happy for you and that you made it this far. From the sounds of it, you may not have made it and you turned that all around. I'm glad to have you here. For your 50th, I say go balls to the wall and get a pre-embargo Cuban. Over $100 but still. You only turn 50 once and from the sounds of it, you may not have made it. Happy Birthday brother.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    FIFTY???!!!??? ****, I didnt know birthdays went that high! :-) Here's to the next 50 being 50 times cooler than the first 50!

• Options
    Happy birthday!  I'll be 50 in Mar. myself, and am sitting on a Padron 1926 for the occasion.  Love the padrons, and what the heck, '26 is '62 backwards, right?
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Happy fiftieth to you both!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Rock on Brother!!!!! Go with a Wolfman!!!!!!Happy 50th
  • Options
    Hippiebrian:
    Happy birthday!  I'll be 50 in Mar. myself, and am sitting on a Padron 1926 for the occasion.  Love the padrons, and what the heck, '26 is '62 backwards, right?

I am loving your thinking! LOL
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Rock on Brother!!!!! Go with a Wolfman!!!!!!Happy 50th
    congrats , hell im already 54 and headed to the double 5, jeeze time flys, did kid say he was sending a wolfman? anyway like the kid said video CLICKHERE and since your an ozzy fan video CLICKHERE
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Happy early Birthday Red.. Enjoy your day.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Happy Birthday Oz
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Happy Birthday Oz

Thanks guys WIsh I could Burn one with all of you on that day!
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    gmill880:
    Happy Birthday Oz

WOW WHat a Crazy Day...... Thanks Again Guys,,,,,
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    gmill880:
    Happy Birthday Oz

WOW WHat a Crazy Day...... Thanks Again Guys,,,,,
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    For your 50th, I would suggest a Padron 1926 80th Anniversary. Congratulations!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    well i have still not made up my mind , so im going to head to the mountains for some hiking in the morning on my birthday, then toi the B&M and whatever grabs me will be the stick! Peace
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There you go, just grab something that screams out to you. And hope you have a great day brother.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Mountains. 50. Special. Yes. Very spiritual! Enjoy you birthday Oz.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Turning 40 this year. will spend it watchin tv and going to bed early for work the next day.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY OZ...ENJOY YOUR DAY BROTHER.
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday OZ! Enjoy that special cigar!
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday OZ and congrats on now qualifying for AARP
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday, Oz! Hope you have many more to come.