Home General Discussion

Punisher Shorty Edition

CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
Anyone going to get this? Just came up as one of the Ccom daily deals...

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Probably will...I like the punishment of the original I will have to see how these stack up!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Looking at them, pulled trigger on mf and mow r already....OK pulled trigger on one....
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Thought about it... I'll wait for more feedback before I get some, though. Like the original, but there are other spice bombs I like better...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Really intrigued by it. Not jumping on it yet but gonna keep an eye out for reviews and see how it compares first
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I still have a regular punisher sitting in my box that i'm kinda scared to try, haha. I like the size of those shorty editions though.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Passing on this one.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Ordered my box yesterday from Tim B.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    amz1301:
    When The Beard tells me "sooo good" that's all I need to know.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    amz1301:
    When The Beard tells me "sooo good" that's all I need to know.
    OK based on ur response I'm gonna get the 5ver at least....good price so what the heck....
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the regular Punisher, but it takes about 3 to 5 minutes for the initial hot pepper feeling to ease. Then the rest of the cigar becomes fantastic and I smoke it until my fingers burn.

I'm not sure how a shorty would be, would it feel hot peppery all the way down or would it be the same at it's big brother? I'll have to give one a try.
  • I'm too chicken to try the one in my humi so.. Gotta muster up the courage to try that one first. One day.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw these and got excited! I've been wanting to try a punisher... I think. So I got em! Hopefully I wont get knocked on my a$$! I'm just a little scared.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    CvilleE:
    CvilleE, off topic but, what is that in your Avatar?
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Salem:
    CvilleE:
    CvilleE, off topic but, what is that in your Avatar?
    looks like aaaaa??? well not sure
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    It's a capatiller
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    It's a capatiller
    ding ding ding....it is a catepiller my kids found in the woods at our old place....wicked looking bug it was...
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    This cigar successfully represents exactly ALL of my least favorite things in cigars... BIIIIG No thanks.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Oh holy crap my lips are burning! Decided to brave the regular Punisher that I had been saving out of fear. Crazy pepper on the lips, black pepper in the smoke. Definitely not my cigar to buy.
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    I'm glad to see you guys are interested in these. Shorty is a good guy and a portion of all sales of his size cigars within the lines go to his pitbull rescue. It isn't just a celebrity endorsement product either. In all of his products he actually goes to the factory and works on the blends and is very passionate about his cigars.
  • Alex Svenson:
    I'm glad to see you guys are interested in these. Shorty is a good guy and a portion of all sales of his size cigars within the lines go to his pitbull rescue. It isn't just a celebrity endorsement product either. In all of his products he actually goes to the factory and works on the blends and is very passionate about his cigars.
    saw the videos you posted awhile back. Glad to see these becoming available. Also glad to see you doing more posting, Alex.