Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

BigT's 2k TOP 10 BOMB!!

I have decided who is getting this.

I will give no clues on the target, HOWEVER, I will post some pics of the bomb in the morning.

This is gonna be fun ;)

Comments

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Oh man. This will be fun.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Awesome! Looking forward to the pics and seeing whoever this destroys
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Epic is all I can say. This will be fun to watch unfold. Grats on 2K T!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    This will be crazy. Interesting, what qualifies a person to be in your top ten?
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    RCY Cigars:
    it's not the top 10 people... it's my top 10 favorite CIGARS!!! lol

I WISH I could bomb 10 people with my fav 10 cigars... but I'm not to that point yet. lmao. This will be 1 BOTL getting my 10 fav cigars of all time.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:

I WISH I could bomb 10 people with my fav 10 cigars... but I'm not to that point yet. lmao. This will be 1 BOTL getting my 10 fav cigars of all time.

Okay, I see now. Well, I'm pretty sure they are going to be happy camper.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:

I think they will be pleased ;)
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:

Can we get tracking numbers at least, so we can harass the said state till it explodes!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone's gonna get hurt!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    BigT06:

This is an AWESOME idea... can't wait to see this one land... a gigantic crater filled with premium hand rolled goodness!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Nice idea Todd, congrats!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Sir, I see no picture of these bombs. He's bluffing!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats on 2k bro. Thanks for all of your contributions to the forum.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    you already have 2000 posts, damn time flies!!!
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:

Are you going to replace said person's mailbox after you destroy it with this crazy bomb?
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Lowes Gift Card.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    I have decided who is getting this.

I will give no clues on the target, HOWEVER, I will post some pics of the bomb in the morning.

This is gonna be fun ;)
    Uh oh

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Congrats Todd....
  • Options
    UPDATE... address acquired. Bomb packaged. Ships out first thing in the morning.

here's the pic, as promised...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

COME ON!! You didn't really think I was gonna post a pic of the actual cigars INSIDE the bomb did you? Geez. I'll leave that to the guy gettin the bomb... after her recovers.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    can't wait till all the conspiracy theorists say this is going to Salem because you said "after her recovers"......good luck to the brosef that gets this nuke!!
  • Options
    AJGARLETT:
    can't wait till all the conspiracy theorists say this is going to Salem because you said "after her recovers"......good luck to the brosef that gets this nuke!!
    I'll go aheads and nip that in the bud right now... these are my personal favorite 10 cigars of all time. They are all full bodied (except one or 2 that fall in the med-full category)... I wouldn't send them to a beginner simply cause they wouldn't enjoy them.

In fact, that did have a little something to do with choosing the target. I had to make sure they would be loved at their new home as much as they are at mine!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    That's all? One box? Pssh.
  • Options
    Looks awesome brother! Can't wait to see what's actually inside. When's it launching?
  • Options
    First thing in the morning!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    ok... I zoomed in and I can't tell what the bands are... DAMMIT! let's see, it goes out Wednesday, so It probably lands on Friday or Saturday... I'm pumped to see the pics... I wanna know your top 10!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    ok... I zoomed in and I can't tell what the bands are... DAMMIT! let's see, it goes out Wednesday, so It probably lands on Friday or Saturday... I'm pumped to see the pics... I wanna know your top 10!
    Same here! I'm excited to learn what they are. Flying in the am. Destruction is imminent lol
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    robbyras:
    Same here! I'm excited to learn what they are. Flying in the am. Destruction is imminent lol
    best part... the guy gettin it has NO CLUE it's coming.

as far as figuring out my top 10... it was harder for me to narrow down than I though. When I was picking the cigars I can't live without, I pulled like 25 from the cooler and had to narrow it down. lol. But the 10 I put in there are, in all honesty, my fav 10 cigars ever. I do want to note that I have smoked at LEAST 10 examples of each of these blends to qualify them. So there are no 1 time smokes in there, because I didn't feel that would be accurate.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    ENFIDL:
    robbyras:
    best part... the guy gettin it has NO CLUE it's coming.

as far as figuring out my top 10... it was harder for me to narrow down than I though. When I was picking the cigars I can't live without, I pulled like 25 from the cooler and had to narrow it down. lol. But the 10 I put in there are, in all honesty, my fav 10 cigars ever. I do want to note that I have smoked at LEAST 10 examples of each of these blends to qualify them. So there are no 1 time smokes in there, because I didn't feel that would be accurate.
    That's even better man. The shock makes the impact much worse lol def sounds like you put a lot of thought into the sticks in there which makes the bomb that much better
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Lol the pic is such a tease...I like your style!
  • Options
    Ok... this thing is on its way. Hahahaha.

#0311 0820 0000 6688 4872