Home General Discussion

Won a 4 Kicks Contest

ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
So I'm signed up for The Crowned Heads email newsletter. In the last one it said submit your best photo of 4 Kicks for a chance to win a winter hat and shirt. So I submitted the shot I featured on the blog. About a week later Jon Huber personally emails me to congratulate me and set up getting me my prizes. We email back and forth several times and I shared with him why I do the blog and everything, if anybody wants to know pm me, and he sent me a 4 Kicks sampler as a thanks for my service as a result. They are great peeps. Honestly this is how people should do business and it's a rarity these days. Here are pics of what Jon sent me:

Shirt:

Beanie:

Sticker:

Sampler:

Personal letter from Jon Huber:

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    That's pretty freakin' sweet man. congrats!!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Nice. Congrats man
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Awesome! Very cool brother.
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Awesome dude, hope your lady likes cigar swag since that's all you'll be wearing.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    That's awesome...I love there logos
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats man..
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Congrats!! I'd like to see the pic that won you that prize!
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Very cool!
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    cooch36:
    Very cool!
    +1
  • Sweet man.. Let us know how they are.. I've just started hearing about them recently.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    nice! they d a great job and you're s deserving target! well done!
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Congrats E!

You know I entered a contest on twitter and they never named the winner and I have checked Huber's tweets. I mean it was a free contest and cost me nothing to get in, but the odds were one of 40, pretty good when you think about it. As far as I can see no winner was ever named. Kind of weird. I should mention it was not the photo contest E entered.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Strong!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nice E, lucky, lucky you. Your pictures are being notice.

• ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Congrats. Looks like some cool stuff. I've never tried thier cigars, how are they?
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Grats E! Hard work is paying off and some cool looking threads too!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    As I said on Twitter, that is awesome! Love it all. Nicely done E!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Thanks everybody! I appreciate all the kind words. It was truly an honor to win this. Here's the pic that I entered in the contest:
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    ug dan:
    Congrats. Looks like some cool stuff. I've never tried thier cigars, how are they?
    Nothing but spectacular reviews out there on them. Looking forward to trying one myself