Home General Discussion

never thought...

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
I never thought i would be excited by the release of a regular production candela cigar.
it seems that La Flor Dominicana has finally released the rumored Double Claro

sizes?
#42 (5 1/2 x 42)
#50 (5 x 50)
#48 (6 7/8 x 48)

I hope to get my hands on one soon.

Comments

• I've never had a candela wrapper but my love for LFD will cause me to jump on this. Thanks do the heads up
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Interesting...never had a candela...just something about a green wrapper that just hasn't interested me before...but now I would try one and see how they are.

"Long ashes my friends."

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    they are almost always a bit on the grassy side. if you ever are ok with that then check em out.

i just think that Litto's blending style may go well with that. ya never know. im gunna try and find one soon.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I smoked an AF 858 Candela. Eh, uh, not really to my liking.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I'm stoked for these myself.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    I'm stoked for these myself.
    Me too! I still haven't smoked the Illusion Candela's that I picked up in September.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I have smoked candela in the past Don Tomas it was ok, I have also had a few Tres Capas with candela. They were ok, but LFD is so solid these will probably be well balanced.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I think LG's flavors with the candela wrapper will do good things. Can't wait for these myself.