Home General Discussion

How often do you check into cigar.com forums?

I have to admit that due to my being off this week, I check into the cigar.com forum quite often and post a lot. Even when I'm working, I have a computer at my desk and can check the forum often. When I go out making patient visits I can't check in of course, but all in all I'm here often. I like this forum a lot and is why I check in and it's kinda addicting. So, how often do you check in and post? For that matter, how often do you check out the cigars and deals offered here? Do you buy a lot?

Comments

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Weekdays, all the time. Weekends, when time permits. Rare that I miss a day but it has been known to happen here and there. I don't always post, but I'm always reading. I try to check the daily deal every day, but I rarely buy it.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I never leave! :)
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More often than I should.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    between my phone, my home office, my work office, and my laptop... I'm always signed in somewhere. lol

as far as checking on deals and buying... I do that far too often.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frequently .......
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    All day everyday!!!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    between my phone, my home office, my work office, and my laptop... I'm always signed in somewhere. lol

as far as checking on deals and buying... I do that far too often.
    Same and I feel your pain on buying too often. It's just a good thing I can get home from work before my fiance to intercept any packages....

Even though she'll smoke a cigar with me sometimes and she fully supports the hobby....if there's more than 2 packages in 1 week, I get some dirty looks from her.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Almost hourly.

• dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Everyday for sure...usually a few times per day.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    since I've joined, it's been a few times every day
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    ive gotten to the point of being on here a couple of times a day (hey look, 100 posts!)
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    taythegibs:
    ive gotten to the point of being on here a couple of times a day (hey look, 100 posts!)
    I just joined in Dec. and already have over 300 posts. Man, I'm chatty. But I'm pretty quiet in real life, lol.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Between phone and tablet and computer. I'm always on but don't post alot.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the damn time. So as I wake up in the morning..i grab my phone and check out the daily deal..then I look the forum for a few min. Then once I get settled in for the day...im always on either my phone or laptop..just all depends on how busy I am..but I always find time to check on the forum just dont post all day.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    im always checking in on this forum, i think its the best cigar forum on the web
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I check in all the time, probably post less than I used to. Haven't bought any deal lately...I can't remember the last time I bought a Daily Deal...usually when I want something I just email The Beard.

"Long ashes my friends."

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    does it count as a check if its always open?? my phone has it on all the time but at work and home the page is always on as well.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually visit once or twice a day. I normally read what's going on with the brothers and and keep up with opinions...I just don't do a lot of posting.
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    i think a better question is how often are we not on the forum. haha
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    slickric:
    i think a better question is how often are we not on the forum. haha
    That would be the question for me at least, haha!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    does it count as a check if its always open?? my phone has it on all the time but at work and home the page is always on as well.
    +1
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    whenever i am home i have it open.