Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Landed safely

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
About 3 hours ago, was only able to bring 20 some odd sticks with me, but that should last a couple weeks, tired as crap and the flight from ATL to her just seemed to take forever, didn't help that the @#$#@ next to me would rather talk on the phone then get her **** and get off the plane, so just kinda irritated with that, time to start all over again lol. just wanted to let the people who helped me out and anyone else who cares know I made it all safely and stuff, I think my brain is still trying to accept the fact that I just packed up and left, ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    go get ya some and have fun. glad you made it buddy
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Happy for ya man.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Good luck doooood
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have fun.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Nice! Good luck with your adventure.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Keep in touch with us. Have fun.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    well once I get a new computer built I'll pretty much be here whenever till then I have to use roomies computer which she still has priority over
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Good luck to you brother.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to AZ man... Talked to Paul, Spindrift, last night and he said you made it in. I was back home visiting for the Holidays when you made the thread about moving out here so didn't see it until after the fact but good to have you out here. Was telling Paul how it's cool having three of us right in the same general area too. Looking forward to herfing sometime and hope you're enjoying it out here.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nothing ventured nothing gained. Enjoy AZ!! Some pretty cool things to see, Sedona, Flagstaff, Navajo National Monument, Grand Canyon, Lots of things to do! If near a Library you can get a library card and use their computers for online access free, Just a thought..Take Care!!