Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Wanting to move....

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
Who has a job for me in warm weather not on the left coast (california)..... Man I can not stand winters for much longer...

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I say the same thing every year after the first below zero day. That is today. A foot of snow will bring out thoughts of the same plan.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Who has a job for me in warm weather not on the left coast (california)..... Man I can not stand winters for much longer...

You don't know what you're missing, Deej. What's wrong with California, anyway??
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    deejmemixx:

You don't know what you're missing, Deej. What's wrong with California, anyway??
    waaaay to liberal for me, and to $$
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    jlmarta:
    deejmemixx:

Unless you have a job for me...lol
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 201 ✭✭
    what kinda job you looking for?
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    deejmemixx:
    jlmarta:
    deejmemixx:

Unless you have a job for me...lol
    You wont need a job....you can get on welfare

• Options
    michaelharvey:
    what kinda job you looking for?
    Salesman at heart, been a courier for almost a year now. I would honestly do anything if it meant a fresh start for me and my family
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 201 ✭✭
    well theres a ton of jobs down here in san antonio
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    michaelharvey:
    well theres a ton of jobs down here in san antonio
    If I ever relocated TX would be my choice...almost moved to Dallas 5 yrs ago, but too big of a change/risk to move the family.....good luck and hang in there....