Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Going to the NFC Championship Game on Sunday !!!!!!!

Going to the NFC Championship Game on Sunday! Just found out today... best part is, Ticket is FREE! I have some amazing friends!

Comments

• Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    NICE!! Enjoy the game. it should be a good one. Maybe you'll gt a couple of sticks in while tailgating!!

Rob
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    GO 9ers!!!!
    Go Giants!!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Going to the NFC Championship Game on Sunday! Just found out today... best part is, Ticket is FREE! I have some amazing friends!
    Man thats awesome, Have Fun! Go Niners!!!

be sure to bring your rain gear!!!!

Related article
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2011/story/_/id/7484587/2012
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    MTuccelli:
    GO 9ers!!!!
    Go Giants!!!
    I'm going with the Giants here. They seem to be on a roll, taking out the Pack last week, they really want it.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Sweet! Make sure to take tons of pics to share with us Rob!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    robbyras:

FREE? Damn ive spent quite a bit of time on line trying to get tickets to the last two games..... ticket brojers and season ticket owners bought them all up. Have fun ! Went to a couple games this year and the Insanity in and out is not fun... i saw the tiuckets i had for those games on line going for a grand each ! LOL Ill pass ! Ribs on the grill Big screen HD TV ill be good ! LOL
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    you lucky S.O.B!!!!! If the 9ers win what stick will you smoke. will it be something high end or so so
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    ...lucky...(in my best Napolean Dynomite voice)
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    ...lucky...(in my best Napolean Dynomite voice)
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    JHewey:
    MTuccelli:
    GO 9ers!!!!
    Go Giants!!!
    Go Red Sox!! Oh... Wait...
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    robbyras:
    wish i was you.............. oh well ill be watching at the b&m.

have fun
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    gettin ready to hit the road here... the lots open at 10:30, so gotta make sure we get a spot... bringin a bunch of smokes, so it should be a GREAT time... lots of layers too... it's starting to look like the rain won't om until later in the day, so that could be awesome...

wearing this a few layers down so nothing happens to it

Photobucket
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Free is always a good thing...Enjoy the game Rob.....
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Have a good time buddy. I'm already startin to get pumped too. Nice T.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I envy you and I don't envy you. It sounds like a great day just waiting to happen for you and I sure hope I'm right. At the same time, I wouldn't put myself in your place on a bet. At my age, crowds of noisy, h3ll-raisin', having-a-good-time people are not my favorite place to be.

Have a great time, Rob.
  • Options
    robbyras:
    gettin ready to hit the road here... the lots open at 10:30, so gotta make sure we get a spot... bringin a bunch of smokes, so it should be a GREAT time... lots of layers too... it's starting to look like the rain won't om until later in the day, so that could be awesome...

wearing this a few layers down so nothing happens to it

Photobucket
    Damn I remember that game,, If my memory serves me Boomer and Cincinatti turned that ball over quite a bit..Have fun and be nice to all the NY Giant fans in the crowd, they have feelings too,,Buhhahahwahha( Edit) just checked right about the turnovers wrong about Cin QB (Ken Anderson)
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    What a freakin AWESOME GAME!!! Sorry The RobbyRas' Niners lost, but hope he had a blast and brings us back some great pictures and stories.

• Options
    good times... it sucks to lose without getting beat, but what can ya do?

I've never seen one man lose a football game like that... way what you want, kyle williams lost that game... it was kinda funny... even Giants fans agreed that they should have lost and didn't really celebrate... it was like leaving the largest funeral ever held...

but we had a lot of fun, stayed dry and made some friends so it's all good... but it's a **** way to end a great year
  • Options
    robbyras:

I've never seen one man lose a football game like that... way what you want, kyle williams lost that game... it was kinda funny... even Giants fans agreed that they should have lost and didn't really celebrate... it was like leaving the largest funeral ever held...

but we had a lot of fun, stayed dry and made some friends so it's all good... but it's a **** way to end a great year
    Yes his (10) two errors definately did not help and the Giants were able to score points off of both of them, but I dont think he should burden the entire Loss, How many 3rd downs did the 49ers offense convert? I did not like much of the play calling by the 49ers, seems they could not effectively move the ball, granted, both teams had outstanding D. Just my opinion
  • Options
    The Kid:
    robbyras:

Yes his (10) two errors definately did not help and the Giants were able to score points off of both of them, but I dont think he should burden the entire Loss, How many 3rd downs did the 49ers offense convert? I did not like much of the play calling by the 49ers, seems they could not effectively move the ball, granted, both teams had outstanding D. Just my opinion
    I hear ya... but tell me this... how may scoring opportunities did the giants have all day? How many did Kyle Williams give them? Honestly, the fumble is what it is... but that play when it hit is knee is the type of thing to get you cut... I was there, so it was hard to really keep track, but how many times were the Giants in 49ers territory in the second half? Three? MAYBE 4 and the only times they got past the niners 45 was on those two punts...

I agree all about the 3rd down issues and the Giants secondary did an amazing job, but with all that being said, the niners were STILL winning...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    The Kid:
    robbyras:

I hear ya... but tell me this... how may scoring opportunities did the giants have all day? How many did Kyle Williams give them? Honestly, the fumble is what it is... but that play when it hit is knee is the type of thing to get you cut... I was there, so it was hard to really keep track, but how many times were the Giants in 49ers territory in the second half? Three? MAYBE 4 and the only times they got past the niners 45 was on those two punts...

I agree all about the 3rd down issues and the Giants secondary did an amazing job, but with all that being said, the niners were STILL winning...
    No doubt the 49ers D did an outstanding job and they time and time again Stopped the Giants. Definately was a defensive game and one of field position and yes as I said after both errors by (10) the Giants were able to capitalize on great field position and subsequently score. Was he the major contributor to the Giants field position? yes!! However the 49ers offensive game didnt generate enough first downs or enough points , The 49er defense kept them in the game !