Home Non Cigar Related

2012 Elections played by animals

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
The Liberal media will be played by the Bird. The Republicans will be played by the Cats. Notice how the Bird gets the cats to fight, then gets all close to watch video CLICKHERE

Comments

• JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    jj20030:
    The Liberal media will be played by the Bird. The Republicans will be played by the Cats. Notice how the Bird gets the cats to fight, then gets all close to watch video CLICKHERE
    The only difference between "the liberal media" and "the conservative media" is the agenda, but their behavior is almost identical.
  • JDH:
    jj20030:
    The only difference between "the liberal media" and "the conservative media" is the agenda, but their behavior is almost identical.

Exactly.

• dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Sorry boys...i don't agree with you. The Libs are MUCH worse in my opinion. That and there is a LOT more liberal media.
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    dowjr1:
    Sorry boys...i don't agree with you. The Libs are MUCH worse in my opinion. That and there is a LOT more liberal media.
    To each his own. I don't agree with you, and you don't agree with me, so we will just have to agree to disagree, because neither of us will change the other's mind.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    dowjr1:
    I always hear conservatives complain about liberal media but nobody forces anyone to watch news you don't agree with. If there possibly are a few more channels or stations that lean more left, well maybe that's just to fit the general makeup of their audience or marketplace. As far as anyone being worse, that's just opinion which is heavily clouded by each individuals own political beliefs.