Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

La Aurora Preferido - Maduro #2

So, I have purchased 4 sets of 5 La Aurora Preferido Maduro #2 (untubed) from Cigarsprintsale... Each time I have paid under 25 bucks. They sell for 14 bucks a piece, usually. They are some of my absolute favorite cigars - what does everyone here think about them?

Comments

• Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    ive never even see one tbh. gonna google that. $14 is up there for sure, so I want to see what the hype is about.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I've never had the maduro. Def on my to try list. I'd say you got a great deal!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Don't tempt me bro... Might have to work a trade here soon =)
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    BigT06:
    Ive got a deal 5 times now. hahaha I feel like I shouldn't hype it at all so that I am the only one getting it, but frankly, you should really try to get one of these - I want to share the knowledge. If you like creamy, silky smooth, medium cigars, then you willl love it. It's palate is incredibly complex, and it is simply a pleasure to enjoy. I now have almost 25 sitting in my humi, for only 4.50 a piece. I love this site! haahhaaha
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    I always have a few in my humi. Good, solid smoke that seems to have been pushed aside by all the "newer" maduros.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    I'd love to get some of em. You just lemme know when you wanna do a trade.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    I'd love to get some of em. You just lemme know when you wanna do a trade.
    I'd probably be willing to do a trade, too. I've never done one before, and it seems like it might be the coolest part about this community. PM me if you want to trade a couple sticks - not entirely sure how it works.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    You just poked a hornets nest my friend. have fun picking your jaw up off the floor, BigT don't play.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Actually, BigT, I just sent you a PM
  • Options
    Pm replied ;)
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I wasn't terribly impressed with the preferido maduro, to be fair though a maduro cigar has to be damn good to impress me as maduros are not really my thing. That said, I though the Sapphire (connecticut) was a deadset fantastic cigar.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    I wasn't terribly impressed with the preferido maduro, to be fair though a maduro cigar has to be damn good to impress me as maduros are not really my thing. That said, I though the Sapphire (connecticut) was a deadset fantastic cigar.
    Maduros are easily my favorite right now, and the flavor of this cigar, in my opinion is out of this world.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    oldsoulrevival:
    BigT06:
    Ive got a deal 5 times now. hahaha I feel like I shouldn't hype it at all so that I am the only one getting it, but frankly, you should really try to get one of these - I want to share the knowledge. If you like creamy, silky smooth, medium cigars, then you willl love it. It's palate is incredibly complex, and it is simply a pleasure to enjoy. I now have almost 25 sitting in my humi, for only 4.50 a piece. I love this site! haahhaaha
    Sounds right up my alley - might have to look into this one. The original price point always kept me away from the Preferidos. Anything out there that you would compare it to? I've become a bit of a maduro ho myself and my favorite right now is the CAO l'anniversarie Maduro. I would describe it similarly to how you described the Preferido. Solid medium, smooth velvety smoke with awesome semi-sweet coffee/cocoa flavors.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I like these also. Have had 3 so far and all have been consistantly very good.