Home General Discussion
Options

Sam Leccia Cigars

Don't know what they'll taste like, but they look cool:

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    That's cool. Not a super huge fan of Sam's production cigars, but he's got talent, for sure.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are cool, are they painted or ost the designs cut out of the wrapper?
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Rhamlin:
    Those are cool, are they painted or ost the designs cut out of the wrapper?

From what I read, it's 100% tobacco and not painted, etc...I would think the stuff is cut out similar to the "N" on the La Gloria Serie N. Of course, I may be wrong.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Wait a sec I thought those were Puro's Indios.
    No I'm not kidding. There was an interview I watched where they had cigars just like this.

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Wow those look fantastic, I wonder if they smoke well and taste good.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    stephen_hannibal:
    You aren't crazy, but Sam Leccia was doing the same thing for a while. I wouldn't ever smoke them, since those wrapper pieces are just glued on, the thing would basically just blow up, and be a huge mess to burn through. Anyway, they are for looking at, not smoking.
  • Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    that is some artwork right there.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    stephen_hannibal:
    You aren't crazy, but Sam Leccia was doing the same thing for a while. I wouldn't ever smoke them, since those wrapper pieces are just glued on, the thing would basically just blow up, and be a huge mess to burn through. Anyway, they are for looking at, not smoking.

Like the piece of rock candy on Outlaw Josey Wales, "it's not for eating, it's just for looking..."

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve that is way slick, thanks for sharing!! That would be frikin awesome to have in a collection, any idea how much they are or something like that? I can PM you or vice-versa just interested in possibly one or two for a visual collection to store and show off in my personal lounge or shop or something. Thanks!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Steve that is way slick, thanks for sharing!! That would be frikin awesome to have in a collection, any idea how much they are or something like that? I can PM you or vice-versa just interested in possibly one or two for a visual collection to store and show off in my personal lounge or shop or something. Thanks!!
    I'd love to have some, but they're not mine.

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the status of Sam's cigar company? I know he was in limbo looking for a job and haven't heard much from him lately.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    jsnake:
    What is the status of Sam's cigar company? I know he was in limbo looking for a job and haven't heard much from him lately.
    Looks like everything is floating in limbo... Debut was announced, press releases, website, a fair amount of info, even a promotional idea about putting a special cigar in 1 out of 25 boxes or whatever... then silence. Website it still up. http://www.samlecciacigarco.com/
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    jsnake:
    Looks like everything is floating in limbo... Debut was announced, press releases, website, a fair amount of info, even a promotional idea about putting a special cigar in 1 out of 25 boxes or whatever... then silence. Website it still up. http://www.samlecciacigarco.com/
    Last I heard he is supposed to be at Cigarfest this year...
  • Options
    I was told he had a hearing coming up dealing with his split with Oliva and he is got a deal with Tora