Home Non Cigar Related
Options

RIP JOE PA

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
No matter what else is said, he was a great coach. For many years I liked Penn St. just because he was their coach. He will be missed.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    No matter what else is said, he was a great coach. For many years I liked Penn St. just because he was their coach. He will be missed.

+1
    It's sad his career had to end the way it did after all he accomplished. He will be truly missed.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    He made Penn State and was wrongly fired. Great coach and will be missed.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    I agree it's a shame that accusations before an actual trial hold so much weight in the US these days, what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    a sad deal for sure
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I met him in 93 on a recruiting visit for wrestling. What happened to him was very disappointing.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    This has been a rough few months for me as an alum of PSU (1997.) I wish things could have been different for a guy who did so many great things for the university, the local community and the state.
    I know people may have a different opinion of him after the Sandusky scandal, but I will always remember the great things that he did for decades and the very small interactions I had with him.