Home General Discussion
Options

NW Georgia herf?? Maybe Next Time...

I haven't had a Herf since I got back from Texas! We have enough people on the forums to have our own Herf, anyone is welcome to attend though! I went from not having one in the same country in the same week to none at all. Help a brother out, let's do this. If you're up for it let me know.

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    How far north we talking?
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    BigT06:

X2 on that
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    BigT06:

X2 on that
    How many acres you got ? I have a two acre minimum. ;o
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    I was thinking Rome or Cartersville, but it depends on where the interest is coming from. Im in Euharlee so Marietta is probably as far as I can go south. Im not even supposed to be driving yet!
  • Options
    jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    I'm in north Alabama, bout 2 hours from the Rome cartersville area, but its no big deal to drive since my jobs takes me through there, I'd be willing to drive out to Rome cartersville area.
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    I was thinking Rome or Cartersville, but it depends on where the interest is coming from. Im in Euharlee so Marietta is probably as far as I can go south. Im not even supposed to be driving yet!
    you just let me know where and I will trying to arrange for it. I don't mind driving a couple hours.
  • Options
    What time would be best and what preferences do we have for a place? I am not currently working, so time is really not an issue for me. What time would benefit you guys the most. Im guessing Rome would be best for northern Alabama and Temple, let's have some others weigh in. Im thinking probably a little later than normal for you driving guys. Maybe 1900ish, in Rome. Just a thought.
  • Options
    Come on guys, we have more than 3 guys from NW Georgia! Looks like I'm gonna have to meet up with one of the Bekolms anyways to deliver this Wine cooler I've got that he wants, and I'm sure we'll smoke.
  • Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    DSWarmack:
    Come on guys, we have more than 3 guys from NW Georgia! Looks like I'm gonna have to meet up with one of the Bekolms anyways to deliver this Wine cooler I've got that he wants, and I'm sure we'll smoke.
    I live in SE NC, wouldn't mind the drive! When?
  • Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    The Kid:
    taythegibs:
    BigT06:

X2 on that
    How many acres you got ? I have a two acre minimum. ;o
    I got 3 acres and a mule.....so there!! lol!
  • Options
    Once we have a time and place for sure, I might be in. I would like it to be in the afternoon. I need to drive back to Griffin. I also don't really like being gone for more than 8 hours on the weekends so I can spend some time with the family.
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    I am game Ross! Let me know when!
  • Options
    What about 1700-complete on the 3rd of Feb @ 602 East Main Street Cartersville, GA 30121 (Old Havana)?
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    my schedule right now has just gotten too hectic to meet up for a herf (working and school) dang.
  • Options
    You guys are killing me!
  • Options
    I live in Cartersville, so almost anytime works for me. I work til 6 in Acworth though.
  • Options
    How about this... I will be there on 3 Feb and start at 1700 and u will stay until anyone which has told me they are coming has showed up.
  • Options
    So, 2/3/12? I will mark it down!
  • Options
    That's one!
  • Options
    I might be able to make it. Need to look into a few thing 1st, but if I do I will only be able to hang around till 20:00.
  • Options
    That's fine. I don't expect a horrifically long herf on such short notice. I just want to put some faces with names and have some HERFing fun!
  • Options
    So far as I can tell i've got two for sures andI two maybes.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Old Havana is about 20min from me. I could meet up there too. So it's feb 3? I work during the day, and probably could stop by on the way home.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Sounds great Grieg, I'd love to put a face with the name!
  • Options
    2 MORE DAYS!!!! I am excited!
  • Options
    Its TOMORROW! Don't forget!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    What time are we meeting? At old havannah right?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Yes sir, Old Havana's Cartersville location, near popcorn haven and behind pier 1. I should be there around 430-5 ish
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Wish I could make it man! I thought this was going to be a Saturday thing. Maybe next time! There is no way I can get up to Cartersville on a Friday afternoon from Jefferson. I would show up and everyone would be leaving. haha
  • Options
    Jefferson city or county? Jefferson city is only 1hr30 min away, my parents live there... But I'll be damned if I am gonna drive all the way to my dad's house just to smoke!