Home Non Cigar Related

cigars in movies

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
ok how about some of your favourite cigars from movies. those little ones clint eastwood smoked in for a few dollars more.think they were backwoods.or the cigars john candy smoked in uncle buck.dont know what they were.
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were backwoods around back then? I wonder what cigar Gordon Gecco smoked in wall street?
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a video but wonder what this was video CLICKHERE i know the cigar may be a little hard to find with all the badonkadonks,lol
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    jj20030:
    a video but wonder what this was video CLICKHERE i know the cigar may be a little hard to find with all the badonkadonks,lol
    hard to believe the same guy that wrote that CRAP also wrote "In Color" (Jamey Johnson). Hell, I guess everybody just needs to get paid sometimes. lol
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    on another forum there is a pretty extensive list. THIS is a link to the page where all on the thread are listed. i added one post to that. of course it is the top of the thread i linked to. not shameless self promotion i assure you.
  • SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    This is not on topic, but I'll throw it in. The old western t.v. show "The Big Valley" has a lot of cigar smoking. Seems like every show one of the Barkley bros is burning stick. Looks like a maduro in 50 ring. I love the show and have been making my way through the whole series since a month ago on hulu.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I was watching Star Trrek TNG last night and Samuel Clemons (Mark Twain) is smoking something!!!

Also, when we watch How I met your mother they are always smoking outside at a wedding.
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    rwheelwright:
    I was watching Star Trrek TNG last night and Samuel Clemons (Mark Twain) is smoking something!!!

Also, when we watch How I met your mother they are always smoking outside at a wedding.
    when barney and robin are drinking scotch and smoking cigars, i wonder what they are
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    "The Big Red One" has one guy smoking a bunch of different vitolas during the whole movie. Also can't forget Joey Pants smoking one up while talking to agent Smith in The Matrix.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    slickric:
    rwheelwright:

when barney and robin are drinking scotch and smoking cigars, i wonder what they are
    They smoke cigars a few times during the seasons.. Also Ron Pearlman from Hellboy and Sons of Anarchy smoke cigars.. I read He prefers the JDN's
  • RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭

John Wick 2, god of fire carlito. Viggo's brother has good taste.