Home Non Cigar Related
Options

John Harbaugh should be fired!

clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
Not really a Raven's fan but I was cheering for them yesterday. Gotta say, that was one of the worst coached playoff games I've ever seen! If the play calling on the second to last drive wasn't enough for you, the fact that he had his kicker sprint out on the field, and rush to barely get a kick away that would have tied the game, while he had a timeout sitting in his pocket sure must be enough.

Harbaugh has no one to blame for that loss other than himself. I think the decision to not call a timeout at the end of the game may go down as the biggest coaching mistake in the NFL for the entire year!

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    wow I was at a bar and missed that. he really didn't call a timeout before a game-deciding field goal?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    also, even if he did call a time out, why not center the ball on 3rd down? He was too interested in ending it without OT.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    My grandma could've made that chip shot fg. Cundiff should've been able to make that kick in his sleep. That's on him not on the coach for not calling a TO.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Ken Light:
    also, even if he did call a time out, why not center the ball on 3rd down? He was too interested in ending it without OT.
    I felt like that was the key. He's not the first field goal kicker to shank it under pressure from the hash marks.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Goatmilk:
    My grandma could've made that chip shot fg. Cundiff should've been able to make that kick in his sleep. That's on him not on the coach for not calling a TO.
    +1,000,000