Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The Frank

Still looking for these. Have stuff to trade and am willing to buy. Please let me know if anybody has any they are willing to part with or if they know of anybody who is. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Did you try the place I mentioned before?
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Gonna jump on this one, with E's permission. I'm looking for any of the monster series besides wolf man and Face. Would love to try the Drac, Boris and Frank. Have lots to trade!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i want to try any of those,lol
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    zeebra:
    Did you try the place I mentioned before?
    You mentioned a few other forums but I never joined them. Laziness at it's finest. I'll have to do it
  • Options
    joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325
    Good luck! I've been searching for the Frank for two years. Try that humidor online place they have but they are very spendy!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    You splurge on things you really want. Some on Tatuaje, ISOM, Padron, Fuentes, and some on quantity. Price doesn't really have much to do with it.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    You splurge on things you really want. Some on Tatuaje, ISOM, Padron, Fuentes, and some on quantity. Price doesn't really have much to do with it.
    This is exactly my thoughts on it. I want to complete to the Monster Series in my humidor. I know it may be stupid to want to do it so badly but that's just how I feel. Once I complete it I'll be more inclined to smoke them. I have 2 of each, except The Wolfman which I have like 4 or 5 of.
  • Options
    joshvoigt:
    Good luck! I've been searching for the Frank for two years. Try that humidor online place they have but they are very spendy!
    Can you pm me site you are referring to please
  • Options
    I sent you a pm with a couple sites.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    This is exactly my thoughts on it. I want to complete to the Monster Series in my humidor. I know it may be stupid to want to do it so badly but that's just how I feel. Once I complete it I'll be more inclined to smoke them. I have 2 of each, except The Wolfman which I have like 4 or 5 of.
    I was like that with the opus only mine was worse because I was doing all the vitolas and then once I got all the vitolas I could with out selling my kidneys I was going for age and then multiple boxes of vitolas. Now I'm at a f it and smoke it point. Lol good luck
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    I was like that with the opus only mine was worse because I was doing all the vitolas and then once I got all the vitolas I could with out selling my kidneys I was going for age and then multiple boxes of vitolas. Now I'm at a f it and smoke it point. Lol good luck
    lol Thanks brother!