Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Name this beast!

124»

Comments

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Isaac asked me if I wanted to keep this game rolling and I said sure. He explained to me that his idea of "The Beast" is that cigar that's damaged to hell but smokes like nothing's wrong. I said I would try to find something in my humidor that had some damage but didn't find anything. Well, when I went out to smoke something the other day I made the cut and the wrapper just started to completely unravel. I had really been wanting to try this cigar so held it in place through the whole smoke and it smoked like a champ and even had a damn near razor sharp burn. We'll stick with the same rules that Isaac put in place when he started the game and Good Luck everyone...

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ummmmm Ave Maria?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Diesel Unlimited
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    San Lotano Hab
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    MVW67:
    San Lotano Hab
    that was my second choice :)
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    None of those... I'll try and think of a hint that won't completely give it away but want to see if we can get some more guesses rolling in first.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, that looks bad! Sorta like a severely mangled Backwoods...... or maybe a Bandido.. LOL
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    MOW
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...