Home General Discussion
Options

Camacho Liberty 2011

KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
Just picked one up. Any thoughts? How long should I let this rest? Anyone tried one? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I wasn't all impressed with it to be honest. The last year that I liked was the 2009 but the 2008 and 2006 would be my favorite. But I've heard others like it. I would take it out of the coffin though.
  • Options
    Definitely taking it out of the coffin. Have heard stories.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i never had a problem with the coffins myself but i still wasnt a huge fan of the cigar (2006 again being the best i have had so far). it was decent to me. i would let it rest a good while.
    personally i dont seek out this cigar anymore but i wouldnt be mad if i had one.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    i never had a problem with the coffins myself but i still wasnt a huge fan of the cigar (2006 again being the best i have had so far). it was decent to me. i would let it rest a good while.
    personally i dont seek out this cigar anymore but i wouldnt be mad if i had one.
    A year Kuzi?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    sure...
    it wont be bad if you smoke it now. a year wont make that much difference. i just tend to put some time on camachos because they are able to take it so well.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    sure...
    it wont be bad if you smoke it now. a year wont make that much difference. i just tend to put some time on camachos because they are able to take it so well.
    Gotchya! As always thanks for the advice.