Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I OWE U FROM GERMANY

Seem like it was long ago when I was abroad. I had a nice little run with bombing people with German Beer Steins and German Beer mugs. Anyway, this one person I wanted to bomb. I just couldn't find a reason other than to say hi from Germany and I hope he welcome's me to the forum like everyone else. A few times I wanted to bomb him just to change the atmosphere in the forum. I think I even talked to a few people about it. Well, I had the pleasure of having a brief conversation with him through PM's. And that's all I needed. Save this last one for him. And it's going out by the weekend with a few full body sticks. Thanks for being a cornerstone in the forum and that sometime vocal BOTL that we sometimes need. This might take a few by surprise. But he deserves it and hopefully he'll pop in and say something about he's gift. Oh yeah, you can thank Lakota72. He told me to hold on to this bomb when we were in Germany. Oh well, here it comes....................

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The Balvenie must be doing it's job :). If anyone can guess this person and you have over 500 posts. I will send one of my personal mugs that I have yet to use along with some stogies to follow. This shouldnt take long to figure out....

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Love steins.. Can't wait to see what the doood gets.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    is it Ozzie? (RedtailHawkOz)?
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Love steins.. Can't wait to see what the doood gets.

If that's the case Direwolf, give a guess. It's unlimited.....

• Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    As I don't have 500 posts, I will PM you with my guess and wait to see who figures this one out - but I am really wondering.......could it be???
  • Options
    AJGARLETT:
    is it Ozzie? (RedtailHawkOz)?

Well, I said it wouldn't take long. That's your A$$ too Tony, lol. I have your addy and something will be heading your way when I ship his. D a m n that was fast, lol.....

• Options
    I was wrong :( RCY, this sounds like an awesome gift that has quite a bit of thought behind it. You da man!
  • Options
    damn i didn't even get time to guess a dill pickle.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    D a m n that was fast, lol.....

hear that often??? (edited for spelling and to add) very generous gift! Rcy u continue to amaze
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    RCY Cigars:
    D a m n that was fast, lol.....

here that often???
    Oh Snap!
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Okay, the members in this forum are awesome. All I can say is Tony is the man and I'm happy to know you Sir....

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't mean to change the subject but I was thinking of redtailhawk the other day when I was watching a movie trailer and the flyboys called themselves Redtails because their planes had red painted tail ends. And I was wondering if this was how he got his handle.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    There are two things in my tuff boxes I want back, everything else can rot. I was gifted one of these mugs by Rick and it was different than anything id ever seen, absolutely beautiful. I had the misfortune of shipping it through the MPS and am still tracking it. Its been 6+ months. The other thing I want back is the hand made knife my wide gave me for Christmas. 500+ dollars and a six year waiting list to get a Randle Made knife and I want it back damn it!
  • Options
    Where in Germany are you? I'm hoping to spend 2 weeks in Germany this summer.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Where in Germany are you? I'm hoping to spend 2 weeks in Germany this summer.

I'm no longer in Germany. But, if you go. Try to visit Muchen or Wurzsburg. Very nice cities in Germany...

• Options
    Was born in Heidelberg so want to go and see the town I was born in. And, my company's headquarters are in Ludwigshafen so I'll be able to get a plant tour. I plan on bumming around for two weeks atleast.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Direwolf:
    Was born in Heidelberg so want to go and see the town I was born in. And, my company's headquarters are in Ludwigshafen so I'll be able to get a plant tour. I plan on bumming around for two weeks atleast.
    I have been to Heidelberg. Nice little town to visit with a lot of charm. To someone without the sentiment, it wasn't my favorite place to visit. However, it was certainly worth the one day out of a longer trip.
  • Options
    0311 1660 0001 2704 5300 - 0311 1660 0001 2704 5386 - 0311 1660 0001 2704 5317

You know who you are. One Noob and two BOTL's that are great for the forum....

• Options
    Bump--- Looks like all these have landed today. CROSS YOUR FINGERS, lol....

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    seekonk , i know that one,lol
  • Options
    A few weeks back RCY had a trivia question that you had to have 500 posts to be eligible to answer. Not having 500 posts, I wanted to try my luck and so I pm'd him what I thought the answer was just for fun. I was wrong of course, but he said that he was going to send it my way anyways on account of me not staining the thread because I didn't meet the criteria. Didi I miss something? I just wanted to PM my answer for fun! I tried to decline and pass it to the real winner and offered RCY up a trade instead. He wouldn't allow it. Rick, you are a stand up brother by all definitions and you made my day today seeing those Tatuaje's show up with the incredible stein. Thank you so much for being the generous guy you are and keeping noobs like me coming back to this great community! Can'r wait to pour a cold one! Thanks again!

• Options
    One of the best hits I've seen
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit, looks to be a great combo!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    A few weeks back RCY had a trivia question that you had to have 500 posts to be eligible to answer. Not having 500 posts, I wanted to try my luck and so I pm'd him what I thought the answer was just for fun. I was wrong of course, but he said that he was going to send it my way anyways on account of me not staining the thread because I didn't meet the criteria. Didi I miss something? I just wanted to PM my answer for fun! I tried to decline and pass it to the real winner and offered RCY up a trade instead. He wouldn't allow it. Rick, you are a stand up brother by all definitions and you made my day today seeing those Tatuaje's show up with the incredible stein. Thank you so much for being the generous guy you are and keeping noobs like me coming back to this great community! Can'r wait to pour a cold one! Thanks again!

I can appreciate someone checking the rules and still wanting to play. No one can fuss and the PM was cool. That was a no brainer for sure. Enjoy, you got the last German glass I picked up when I was there. I really like that one too, so use it. Pilsners are my preferred drink when I use that kind of glass. Enjoy and thanks for playing....

• Options
    I have to also extend a huge "Thank You" to AJGARLETT for the glass. He was the one who actually won the trivia, and unbenownsed to me, he told Rick to say it my way. I absolutely love the generosity of the brothers on this forum. AJ, watch your 6! Thanks again!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Very nice hit. That's an awesome glass and great sticks
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Very nice hit. That's an awesome glass and great sticks

Wheres yours at, lol?

• Options
    OchoZacho:
    I have to also extend a huge "Thank You" to AJGARLETT for the glass. He was the one who actually won the trivia, and unbenownsed to me, he told Rick to say it my way. I absolutely love the generosity of the brothers on this forum. AJ, watch your 6! Thanks again!
    Send it not say it, sorry