Home General Discussion

Midnight? perfect time for a cigar!

Just finished a Vegas Gold and Killians. great end to the night. Our chocolate Lab Maggie just had her pups tonight, 5 girls and 3 boys!

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    congrats on the puppies and a great smoke to end it as well!
  • Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    baknox:
    Just finished a Vegas Gold and Killians. great end to the night. Our chocolate Lab Maggie just had her pups tonight, 5 girls and 3 boys!
    Cool name man.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Congrats, I find myself more often than not smoking at 11-midnight.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Congrats and I smoke around that time quite often. I'm a night owl anyway though.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• SalemSalem Posts: 717
    baknox:
    Awww.....chocolate Lab pups!!! So cute! I have a female chocolate Lab named Savannah. She will be 3 years old 2-1-12. No pups for her though. lol! Congrats on the pups!!
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    I love late night smoking in the summer. Sometimes Ill sit out till almost dawn enjoying cigars and the weather. In winter though Im in by 5pm.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    gaberox:
    I love late night smoking in the summer. Sometimes Ill sit out till almost dawn enjoying cigars and the weather. In winter though Im in by 5pm.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Salem:
    baknox:
    Awww.....chocolate Lab pups!!! So cute! I have a female chocolate Lab named Savannah. She will be 3 years old 2-1-12. No pups for her though. lol! Congrats on the pups!!
    One of my best friends growing up had a few chocolate labs, and one of them had stunted growth at the puppy stage, and so its entire life, it was puppy size with puppy features. Cutest dog.
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    oldsoulrevival:
    gaberox:
    Ha ha I know im a total wuss for the cold. However im such a total manly stud in extreme heat. 5 mile run in july 100 degres no problem.
  • taddowtaddow Posts: 51
    I think 85-percent of my smoking is done after midnight. Nice and quiet (sometimes a bit cold though).
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Am I the only one who'd like to see pics of the puppies?
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Nope. I'd love to see them too. I like dogs better than most people. My guy has Sired two litters of the cutest things. A Leonberger puppy. Dogs tend to have good numbers so you can smoke a cigar in celebration for each pup in the litter. :)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    KCW:
    j0z3r:
    Nope. I'd love to see them too. I like dogs better than most people.
    Man, ain't that the truth.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:
    KCW:
    j0z3r:
    Nope. I'd love to see them too. I like dogs better than most people.
    Man, ain't that the truth.

Amen brother !!!