Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade challenge

Scarlins "Trade Me if You Dare" challenge got me to thinking...(which is always dangerous, for somebody).

I know I’m still a newbie, but I’d like to do a trade…with rules.

Rule 1 : you MUST know how to count.

Rule two: 5 cigars ONLY, no dog rockets, no two of the same cigar.

One (1) cigar that’s your personal favorite. One (1) cigar that’s your current “go to” smoke. One (1) cigar that’s the best one you’ve been gifted lately. One (1) cigar that could be called one of the “best in my humidor”. One (1) cigar that’s your best new discovery.

Whadda ya think, am I nuts or what?

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Your nuts, but I would love to make this trade if I wasn't busy this weekend. I'm always asking people to send me the cigars they like to smoke. I may have had it and not liked it. Or it may have been one of my favorites. Even with not liking it, a second go around with a developing palate. it could be different. Can't wait to see who jumps on this. If your still game JDH, when I get back in town. I would get this trade on with you.

• JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Did you ever get that package? It should have arrived yesterday.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    JDH:

Nothing Sir, maybe today...

• greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    JDH:
    Scarlins "Trade Me if You Dare" challenge got me to thinking...(which is always dangerous, for somebody).

One (1) cigar that’s your personal favorite. One (1) cigar that’s your current “go to” smoke. One (1) cigar that’s the best one you’ve been gifted lately. One (1) cigar that could be called one of the “best in my humidor”. One (1) cigar that’s your best new discovery.

I have held my breath for 1 hour and 10 min. Since you have had no takers as of yet, with your approval, I would love to trade with you, Dave. I will design a package for you this evening. Let me know. P.S. I will follow the rules on this one.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    greg2648:
    JDH:

I have held my breath for 1 hour and 10 min. Since you have had no takers as of yet, with your approval, I would love to trade with you, Dave. I will design a package for you this evening. Let me know. P.S. I will follow the rules on this one.
    *cough cough yeah right cough cough*..
    greg2648:
    JDH:

Sounds good.....remember....it is a 5 stick deal, I have some very nice cigars, but not near the collection of many of you have, (probably no more than 250 in my box right now).
    JDH:
    greg2648:
    JDH:

Sounds good.....remember....it is a 5 stick deal, I have some very nice cigars, but not near the collection many of you have, (probably no more than 250 in my box right now).
    Remember ONLY 5...F I V E....CINCO...NO MORO
    RCY Cigars:
    JDH:

Nothing Sir, maybe today...

USPS said Wed, I wonder what Wed. they ment?
    JDH:
    JDH:
    greg2648:
    JDH:

Sounds good.....remember....it is a 5 stick deal, I have some very nice cigars, but not near the collection many of you have, (probably no more than 250 in my box right now).
    Remember ONLY 5...F I V E....CINCO...NO MORO
    I will only send 5. You have my word.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    JDH:

I could not take this one. My top 5 in my humidor are reserved for a few occasions I am planning this year.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Marker:
    JDH:

I could not take this one. My top 5 in my humidor are reserved for a few occasions I am planning this year.
    Agreed...my top5 sticks I am scared to smoke, lol
    Marker:
    JDH:

Maybe, for when I visit??? Or are you expecting another child??
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Lol I'd be out of sticks if I tried to play
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    JDH:

I've got a Don Kiki waiting for you Greg when you make the trip :)
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    JDH:

When you visit we are going to smoke some amazing cigars.
    Package sent this am USPS, expect Monday delivery, according to USPS.