Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Robby can't listen too well.. but he just might be psychic .

Told the boy he didn't need to send me anything but He just didn't listen too well. Well, at lunch I decided to stop by a B&M I don't hit too often to see if I could pick up a Tat red to smoke this weekend. My hopes were dashed when I seen the store was closed . Come back to my desk after lunch and low and behold a box from Robby is on my desk
Brother blew up my desk and all my work, Now I'm getting grilled by homeland security because the boy attacked a chemical company. Once I'm out of interrogation or Guantanomo I'll have to pay you back. Thanks alot bro!

Comments

• Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Even in my noob status I KNOW those are come nice cigars!!!!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit and just an added bonus he sent you the one you were really craving too.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    whoa... I sent those to your work addy? I hope that's ok...

You said you wanted to try some Tat's and the Af-1 so I figured I'd return a little fire... you've earned those and then some Brother!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    robbyras:
    whoa... I sent those to your work addy? I hope that's ok...

You said you wanted to try some Tat's and the Af-1 so I figured I'd return a little fire... you've earned those and then some Brother!
    lol I get everything sent to work. Alot safer than them leaving stuff on porch at home. Just bites sometimes when a package hits on a Satuday because we are closed.