Home General Discussion
Options

3 years to the day...

since I first posted here... I've had some good times here... lots of good folks around here...

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    since I started posted here... I've had some good times here... lots of good folks around here...
    Congrats brother. You are a true BOTL.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Yup congrats doood. Proud to call ya a friend.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations, Robby. Its guys like you, why I hang around here......
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    robbyras:
    since I first posted here... I've had some good times here... lots of good folks around here...
    When is your 2000 post pass getting back to you? (JK)

Thanks for being here Robby. Good to have you.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, your pretty cool, congrats on the milestone.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    you posted this 1-26-2009. its funny, i just came across this right before you posted "3 years to the day"______________________________________________________________________________ "OK. Another new kid request. I have read through a bunchy of threads and come across some acronyms I don't know. RH, I assume, is relative humidity. What is B & M? Based on the context, it seems to be a smoke shop, but I thought I'd ask. So if there are any other acronyms that new kids should know, add them to the list. I just thought this might be helpful."
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    slickric:
    you posted this 1-26-2009. its funny, i just came across this right before you posted "3 years to the day"______________________________________________________________________________ "OK. Another new kid request. I have read through a bunchy of threads and come across some acronyms I don't know. RH, I assume, is relative humidity. What is B & M? Based on the context, it seems to be a smoke shop, but I thought I'd ask. So if there are any other acronyms that new kids should know, add them to the list. I just thought this might be helpful."
    HA! nice...
  • Options
    Marker:
    robbyras:
    When is your 2000 post pass getting back to you? (JK)

Thanks for being here Robby. Good to have you.
    did I really start that at 2000 posts?

• Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    slickric:
    and someone had said Bondage and Masochism.. we're all sooo into it hahahahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    Congrats Robby. Glad to still have you around!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Congrats on 3 years!!!!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Congrats and here ya go... Video
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    Congrats and here ya go... Video
    HA! nice!
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Happy First Post Day.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    And what a great three years it has been, remember how small (relatively speaking) the forum was then? Here's to another 3.
  • Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Congratulations! Look how many posts you have too!!! I plan on being around at least that long too! Though I may have that many posts by the end of this month, lol!!!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Three yrs... That's awesome, bro! Cheers!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wow, The three year mark for The RobbyRas. Congratulations sir and thanks for all that you have done for the forum and for me personally. Btw, how's that truck coming? ;-)
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey congrats brother. Heck of a milestone when you look back and realize how much you've learned since then.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Congratulations on your milestone
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob, I must say, you have come a long way from ashing in a flower pot. Congrats on 3 years and here's to 30 more brother.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Congrats good sir!
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Rob, I must say, you have come a long way from ashing in a flower pot. Congrats on 3 years and here's to 30 more brother.
    it's still out there...