Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

j0z3r... wow.

Joe saw that the MF LB1922 I attempted to smoke the other morning crapped out on me. It was my first and only experience with a LB1922, and it was terrible. Well, Joe decided he couldn't let that cigar ruin the line for me, so what did he do? Sent me an AWESOME, completely unexpected bomb with some damn fine cigars!

MF LB1922 petit robusto
MF LB1922 in a VERY limited corona gorda size (only 300 boxes made)
Padron
el Rey de los Habanos
Bolivar ISOM
JdN DC (with 18 months on it!!)

the thoughtfulness of this bomb has left me speechless. Joe is an awesome BORK, and we all know it, but I was absolutely blown away by this.

Thanks, brother.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    That rocks.. Good doood there.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    That there is a great hit. Generosity at its finest.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    j0z3r may not do it often, and he may not do it loud... but when he decides to do it, he ALWAYS does it top shelf!!! Hope you have a much better experience with the My Father Le Bijou's this go-around. Nice save Joe! :-)

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Very cool man and glad you got hooked up for another go at the LB 1922. Great hit fo sho Joe.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe is such an amazing brother I moved just so I could be within 1 1/2 hrs drive, any closer than that and I wouldn't have been able to deal with the awesomeness. Joe is a BORK-A-RIFIC dude..........
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Joe is such an amazing brother I moved just so I could be within 1 1/2 hrs drive, any closer than that and I wouldn't have been able to deal with the awesomeness. Joe is a BORK-A-RIFIC dude..........
    Yeah... you two scamps need to play together LESS. 1666's & Obsidians... cruel and unusual I say, cruel and unusual. Glad Joe saved the good stuff for BigT! :-D

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    bandyt09:
    Yeah... you two scamps need to play together LESS. 1666's & Obsidians... cruel and unusual I say, cruel and unusual. Glad Joe saved the good stuff for BigT! :-D

+1 but I never got 1666 & obsidians.... holden out I guess.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    The Sniper:
    bandyt09:

+1 but I never got 1666 & obsidians.... holden out I guess.
    1666's you say???? I have never got a SHARK, I smell a trade coming on, LOL!!!!! Of course, it'll have to be 2 of your sharks to every one of my 1666's because they're aged.........
  • Options
    1666 is the year rolled right?
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    1666 is the year rolled right?
    Sure........Actually I think 1666 is the scientific name for the fertilizer they roll it with; Glen has a better palate than I do and since he smoked one more recently than I have, he could verify that.
  • Options
    joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325
    Nice! I actually had a Cohiba Behike that did that to me Joe and it was my only experience with one as well so maybe you could send over a fiver for further testing?? ;)
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    You guys are getting way off track here...this thread is supposed to be about how awesome I am, not how **** the 1666 is. Wink [;)]
  • Options
    joshvoigt:
    Nice! I actually had a Cohiba Behike that did that to me Joe and it was my only experience with one as well so maybe you could send over a fiver for further testing?? ;)
    Sure thing, I know a guy in Mexico who can hook me up with a fiver for $30.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    joshvoigt:
    Sure thing, I know a guy in Mexico who can hook me up with a fiver for $30.
    ooo thats cheap! I want a 10 pack of those please!
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    You guys are getting way off track here...this thread is supposed to be about how awesome I am, not how **** the 1666 is. Wink [;)]
    Joe is like the fat kid at the end of the bench - he dont EVER play!!! MASTERBOMBER!!!! BOOYAH!!!!

Howd I do? :-)

• Options
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:
    Joe is like the fat kid at the end of the bench - he dont EVER play!!! MASTERBOMBER!!!! BOOYAH!!!!

Howd I do? :-)

Nice.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Simply awesome man! Joe is great peeps