Home General Discussion

perdomo mistakes

has anyone bought these? are they really perdomo 2's or are they different than the squared's?

Comments

• jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    I've bought these before and I think they are great! I believe they are not the Perdomo 2s. I have the Perdomo 2s and they don't resemble them at all. Maybe someone with more knowledge about this can chime in on it.
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    i have heard they are the same sticks, just not banded or box pressed. i just dont wanna buy them and hate em. did you like the 2nds? do you remember if they taste at all similar?
    Actually I bought the Perdomo ESV seconds. My bad. Either way, to me it's a Perdomo and it's bound to be N enjoyable stick.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't tell you if they're the same cigar, as I haven't had the Perdomo 2. I did, however, buy about 6 mazos of the Mistakes last year, they're great.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I've had their seconds before, couldn't tell the difference in taste. I wish more cigars had seconds that are on "my" list. I'm sure there are plenty of opus's that aren't perfect!
    phobicsquirrel:
    I've had their seconds before, couldn't tell the difference in taste. I wish more cigars had seconds that are on "my" list. I'm sure there are plenty of opus's that aren't perfect!
    Heck yeah man! I'd love to have one of thoes in my humi and let it sit for a year or so but I don't have the deep wallet for it man. Dying to try it too because I hear so much about them as being "the" cigar to have in the humi.