Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

RP Renaissance

I wish there was a search! 

Anyone have any comments on the Rocky Patel Renaissance?

It's a little different that some of the other RP's.  I've got one that I may try this weekend if I can get over the fear of another RP disaster out of my humi.  I think I'll inspect it 3 times before trying to to make sure it's ready. Big Smile [:D]

Comments

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    There is a Search if you go up to the top of the page, but the Renaissance is a pretty good smoke. I had one a month or so ago and thought it was very good and you are right, it is pretty different than anything I've had from RP. I like most of his stuff and I'll have to get some more of those. If you haven't had a decade I'd suggest pickup some of those. IMO his best smoke.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    There is a Search if you go up to the top of the page, but the Renaissance is a pretty good smoke. I had one a month or so ago and thought it was very good and you are right, it is pretty different than anything I've had from RP. I like most of his stuff and I'll have to get some more of those. If you haven't had a decade I'd suggest pickup some of those. IMO his best smoke.
    I agree, I like the RP Renaissance, I smoked one about a week ago. Very spicey! I also have a couple Torpedo Decades, I can't wait to try one of those.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    JKTexJKTex Posts: 92
    PuroFreak:

Well crap!  It's been there the whole time!  Big Smile [:D]  I guess I'm used to the more common forum S/W.

I've had a Decade a while back, but I've got 1 or 2 resting now.  I may have to pick up a few more of the Renaissance though!