Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MAYDAY! MAYDAY! The ship is going down!!! We've been attacked by BigT!!!

Today, January 27th, 2012 -- a date which will in infamy -- Oldsoulrevival (Richard) was suddenly and deliberately attacked by the overly courteous and generous forces of BigT.

So, here I am walking up to my house and I notice a gaping hole in my front door, with embers strewn about, and as I fall to my knees, I see the culprit lying there...taunting me. What did I do to deserve this?! Can we not live in peace?!

Oh, thou shalt feel my wrath: maybe not soon, but maybe soon. Rest assured, this action of destructive kindness shall not go unmarked!

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oldsoulrevival:
    Today, January 27th, 2012 -- a date which will in infamy -- Oldsoulrevival (Richard) was suddenly and deliberately attacked by the overly courteous and generous forces of BigT.

So, here I am walking up to my house and I notice a gaping hole in my front door, with embers strewn about, and as I fall to my knees, I see the culprit lying there...taunting me. What did I do to deserve this?! Can we not live in peace?!

Oh, thou shalt feel my wrath: maybe not soon, but maybe soon. Rest assured, this action of destructive kindness shall not go unmarked!

nice, hope your power and lights get restored soon,lol
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Power?........ LIGHTS?! I just want a house without a hole in it!!!
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Cool destruction!!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devastating hit.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    BigT is one of the best. A very dangerous brother. Like an F-5 tornado. Nothing but destruction. One of the few brothers that I dont Fok with. Playa don't play.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    oldsoulrevival:

nice, hope your power and lights get restored soon,lol
    LOL, could you tell us what you were wearing during said attack?
    I can't even say how perfect his selection was! There are a few on here that I have been REALLY wanting to try for a while now, and then some others I've never heard of, which makes me extra excited to get into them. It's really incredible how generous some people on this site apparently are. It makes me want to be as generous of a BOTL as I can be.
    oldsoulrevival:
    I can't even say how perfect his selection was! There are a few on here that I have been REALLY wanting to try for a while now, and then some others I've never heard of, which makes me extra excited to get into them. It's really incredible how generous some people on this site apparently are. It makes me want to be as generous of a BOTL as I can be.
    If you ask nicely and say Please, I will send you the "List". I call it "The Don't Fok With List". These are brothers that have demonstrated a willingness to bomb. Not just any bombs, these brothers will use your wish list against you. I have found that these guys go above and beyond. You can't match their destruction, you can only hope you survive. Give these guys a "wide" birth. BigT06 is a charter member. Keep that in mind when you try and match wits with him. Good Luck.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Todd has been giving away those dog rocket Undercrowns a bunch lately. He must not like them.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    He started it... I'm just sayin. Now he knows what happens when you ship first. Lol

enjoy the sticks, brother.
    BigT06:
    He started it... I'm just sayin. Now he knows what happens when you ship first. Lol

Oldest trick in the book. Never.....and I mean......never ship first. Game over.
    greg2648:
    BigT06:

Oldest trick in the book. Never.....and I mean......never ship first. Game over.
    Ahh, I understand, sensei!

oldsoulrevival:
    greg2648:
    BigT06:

Ahh, I understand, sensei!

I would love to help you, however, I am sad to say that I cannot be trusted. I to, am on the list. Its not my fault that I am on there, I learned from "them".
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Brutal... Straight up brutal!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Powerbomb.. compliments of Captain Insano
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    I have to learn the not ship first rule, patience is a virtue!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...