Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Not a milestone, by far, but...

ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
Yep, this is 201 posts for me. I know I'm nowhere near most of the members, but the slight significance for me means that destruction shall ensue! I've already bombed Salem, pulled a trade with CvilleE, and received a most awesome PIF from kingjk709, so who should be on the receiving end of this one? Suggestions are welcome...

Comments

• Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    I am approaching the 200 mark, too. I know it isn't much, but it feels special.

n00b question: what is a PIF?
  • Options
    oldsoulrevival:
    I am approaching the 200 mark, too. I know it isn't much, but it feels special.

n00b question: what is a PIF?

Pay It Forward. kingjk709 was looking for a mooch and I volunteered. He did me up good. I recommend trading with him to anyone on the forum. CvilleE is another awesome BoTL. He hooked me up with my very first Padron.
  • Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Congratulations on 200!!! Yes, you bombed me really good. I know there's lots of folks here that deserve a good bombing. Have fun!!
  • Options
    Glad you enjoyed them, Salem!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    DD, BigT, or RCY are my votes.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    DD, BigT, or RCY are my votes.

Care to PM me the addys?
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Bomb A newer member of the forum. It will make someone feel special and they will almost certainly pass the good intention forward. Just my thoughts on the subject.
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    Bomb A newer member of the forum. It will make someone feel special and they will almost certainly pass the good intention forward. Just my thoughts on the subject.

Actually, those were my intentions. Wouldn't happen to have any newer noob addys, would ya?
  • Options
    Toombes:
    RBeckom:

Actually, those were my intentions. Wouldn't happen to have any newer noob addys, would ya?

Not on hand but they shouldn't be too hard to find. P M some of the older members and they should be able to point you in the right direction.
  • Options
    I'm on it.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look thru the noob trades post and hit up someone for an addy who has traded with a noob you'd like to bomb.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    I'm on it.

Did you find what you were searching for?
  • Options
    Target acquired and coordinates obtained! The package shall be enroute in the AM. A huge thanks to all who helped. Stand-by for the ensuing carnage...
  • Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Can't wait to here from whoever receives the nice bombs you send!!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Target acquired and coordinates obtained! The package shall be enroute in the AM. A huge thanks to all who helped. Stand-by for the ensuing carnage...

Granted, it may not be a huge bomb(getting kinda low and the wife says I can't order for a little while...)but I think the hit should prove to be DAY-UM worthy.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Toombes:
    Good stuff Toombes, and congrats to you on your 200 post milestone! You'll be putting another "0" on the end of that before you know it! :-) And very cool of you to want to give something back to celebrate too - stuff like that is what makes these forums the greatest community in the world (cyber or otherwise), and we're glad to have you be a part of it.

• Options
    The Sniper:
    Toombes:
    Good stuff Toombes, and congrats to you on your 200 post milestone! You'll be putting another "0" on the end of that before you know it! :-) And very cool of you to want to give something back to celebrate too - stuff like that is what makes these forums the greatest community in the world (cyber or otherwise), and we're glad to have you be a part of it.

Much appreciated,Sniper. I'm glad to be a part of this madness we call the Forum. Unfortunately, I must apologize to the anonymous recipient of the afore mentioned bombing run. I wasn't able to get the package out today. My son spiked a temp of 102 and I spent most of the day at his pediatricians office with him. Turned out to be a sinus infection that is being remedied as we speak. But, rest assured, the package shall be enroute in the morning.
  • Options
    BOMBS AWAY!!!!!
    0311 0820 0002 5263 4359
  • Options
    Seems the bomb was unleashed on the intended target yesterday. Waiting for pictures...