Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Noob trade with greg2648

Well, as everyone knows I am new here and Greg was my noob sponser. Need I say more? Im sure I don't but Im going to anyway he delivered some awesome sticks and I greatly appriciate it. I havent been here long but I have seen his generosity along with many other that prowl the forums. Thanks again for picking up a noob and I look forward to many more trades.

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ... It does not get much better than that. Nice job greg.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    All of those I would put in my fabled humi. Great hit
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Not at all! I am still speechless to be honest. He knows how to to impress.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Another great hit from Greg.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Greg!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Holy crap, Greg. I just remembered why I don't trade with you much... you're ruthless.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    See, there's just no coming back from that.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Holy crap, Greg. I just remembered why I don't trade with you much... you're ruthless.
    lol thats why i trade with greg. 4 times? 6times? i lost count...
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Your Humi is filling up!! Nice!!
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325
    Sheesh good looking smokes there! Special occasion smokes for sure!
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Greg is the freaking man, he killed me in a trade last week. You know someone should teach him a lesson...
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    stowggie:
    I am pleased that you like the cigars that I selected for you. It was my pleasure to trade with you. Welcome aboard.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    stowggie:
    I am pleased that you like the cigars that I selected for you. It was my pleasure to trade with you. Welcome aboard.
    Well Greg done wrecked him,,,lol Enjoy stowggie
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Yeah greg don't mess around. Absolutely amazing sticks there
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    danielruas:
    Greg is the freaking man, he killed me in a trade last week. You know someone should teach him a lesson...
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    415:
    danielruas:
    Now, lets stop all of this nonsense talk about "teach him a lesson". I have had many lessons, thats why I am the way I am. Keep in mind, I have quite an extensive collection of addresses in my personal Bork-O-Dex. I would hate to have to dust off the "Big Guns" and fire off a couple of salvo's.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    greg2648:
    415:
    danielruas:
    Now, lets stop all of this nonsense talk about "teach him a lesson". I have had many lessons, thats why I am the way I am. Keep in mind, I have quite an extensive collection of addresses in my personal Bork-O-Dex. I would hate to have to dust off the "Big Guns" and fire off a couple of salvo's.
    i moved just for that particular reason
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    See...thats not fair!! A Noob has no clue what he is getting into! LoL! Talk about smacking the new guy! Greg's work at its best!