Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

RCY has lost his mind!

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm sitting here having a late breakfast with the family and my mother -n-law, when I hear a horn blowing. It's the post man, he hurriedly hands me this huge box and goes racing out of the driveway.
I open it up carefully in case it's booby trapped, and BOOM!
inside is this adorable bagimage
Then inside that is thisimage
inside that is this glorious sight. image
Ijust don't know what to say, They're are truly amazing people here. Thank You Rick!

Comments

• Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Good gosh almighty!!!! Love those cigars. VERY nice!!! Rick is very generous.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    wow very friggin nice
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    First, the packaging issue, lol. I ran out of bubble wrap and the lady at the post office said that was all she had left. Well, since it was going to you. I said to myself you will get a good kick out of seeing that, lol.

Secondly, you made a mistake but paid your debt to the forum. By posting your mugshot while smoking that ****.

Lastly, the 5 Vegas's are for being a good sport about it. And I figured from all our conversations, you could use a everyday stick at work. What are BOTL's for :)....
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Very nice! That makes for a happy Saturday.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    First, the packaging issue, lol. I ran out of bubble wrap and the lady at the post office said that was all she had left. Well, since it was going to you. I said to myself you will get a good kick out of seeing that, lol.

Secondly, you made a mistake but paid your debt to the forum. By posting your mugshot while smoking that ****.

Lastly, the 5 Vegas's are for being a good sport about it. And I figured from all our conversations, you could use a everyday stick at work. What are BOTL's for :)....
    You got that right they'll be a great change of pace from some of the sticks I usually take back thank you brother. And yeah Stogie this is turning into a great Saturday .
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    RCY Cigars:

You got that right they'll be a great change of pace from some of the sticks I usually take back thank you brother. And yeah Stogie this is turning into a great Saturday .
    I have often thought that Rick has lost his mind. lol. In this case, he is a man on a mission. Nice hit, Rick.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    "RCY has lost his mind!"

What else is new??

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Sheer madness! Nice Hit Ric!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Very cool and a well deserved reward for that punishment took like a champ.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That packaging was too funny! Great sticks and a great gesture
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    LoL! That packaging is funny! A whole box of goodness on the inside! Nice!
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Very nice presentation! Recently I have been on a 5v classic kick of sorts, enjoy them rhamlin.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    "RCY has lost his mind!"

What else is new??

+1 ..Very cool Rick!!!Enjoy!!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    A bomb from the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse !!!! What's next ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Rick is one top shelf botl. Nice hit sir. BTW, I'm still amassing my house warming - in trying to get specific sticks you would enjoy. Sorry for the delay.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Rick does it again. Second to none.
  • Options
    And they fit in my new carrying tube!
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    He'd have had to have it to loose it...