Home General Discussion

HELP!?

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So whenever I try to make a new post in the Trades, Passes, and Bombs section it says "Unable to serve your request". I have waited a few hours in-between and tried again, and also tried different browsers, all to NO change. WTF???? I'm trying to post new threads to properly thank and give recognition to the amazingly generous brothers who hit me this week.... anyone else having this issue????
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried posting the pics in the What Did You Get Today thread, SAME ISSUE! I am using Photobucket to source my pics, and I have ALWAYS used Photobucket in the past with NO ISSUES. Dunno what the HECK is going on but I want to post up my pics so said brothers get their proper recognition and thanks!!!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    I had the same issues earlier trying to post. All I can say is just give it a while man, Ccom may be having server issues or maintenance updates or something. It's just a technical issue and should be resolved soon.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Hey Irish, I just posted with pics to the trades, passes and bombs so maybe it's all fixed now...
    Thanks bro, I'll give it a try now!

On a side note, JUST launched the BRAND NEW Irishman Cigars Website! 35+ Pages, interviews, polls, hotlinks, pictures, etc etc along with a Scavenger Hunt Contest sponsored by myself and AKA Cigars! A full post is up in the "Reviews" section along with links and rules, CHECK IT OUT!! The new site can be found by clicking on the hotlink in my signature, or by using this addy:
    http://irishmancigars.webplus.net/
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    I can't find the contest...
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had this issue a lot lately. I just keep trying, and it works. Maybe hit refresh a couple times.. it always ends up going though. Maybe CCOM is doing some kinda server work? Not sure
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    DSWarmack:
    I can't find the contest...
    The thread detailing the contest is here: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/419099.aspx

The link to the page of the site that has the contest details and info is here: http://irishmancigars.webplus.net/page30.html

Hope that helps, if not let me know and I'll straighten it out!