Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Newb Trade II With Greg!

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
Ok, finished my 7 for 7 Trade with Greg, he did some research on my Fav's and Wants and hooked me up good, So he sends me TEN very nice sticks, I think we need math class in this forum...LOL And one of the Ten was a COHIBA Genios Maduro, my first!!! And now you know why he is a wolf in sheeps clothing ....Thank you Greg and to many more trades!! image
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    You had to poke the bear.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    oh those two on the right look tasty as all get out, that core is fantastic as well....wait...they are all great! lol Nice hit greg
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Brickhouse is a great stick. Still havent had a good Cohiba or Opus X. I dont know whats wrong with me! lol. Great hit Greg.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Ok, finished my 7 for 7 Trade with Greg, he did some research on my Fav's and Wants and hooked me up good, So he sends me TEN very nice sticks, I think we need math class in this forum...LOL And one of the Ten was a COHIBA Genios Maduro, my first!!! And now you know why he is a wolf in sheeps clothing ....Thank you Greg and to many more trades!! image

I was thinking of hitting Greg up for a blind trade, but after the last few days I've decided I'm seriously underarmed. Choice looking sticks ya got there, brother. Awesome damage, Greg!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice variety of sticks,,,,,Great hit!!!! Enjoy
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    You traded with Greg? Don't you know his reputation? Thats a nice hit!