Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Room 101/Obsidian/Undercrown/desiel

So I am looking to trade with someone. I dont have any multiple sticks of any kind, and this is a stupid thing to say but hopefully no one will take it as a call to action. I do not have alot to trade. But I am willing to trade a strait 10 for 10 of any one of these sticks or a combo of them. I can send you a list of what I do have and you can pick what you want, or it can be blind.

only doing this as I am in no financial means to purchase any sticks at the moment, due to saving for a hopefully move in the near future. Let me know if you are interested.

I also can not afford to do multiple trades of 2 or 3 etc, a strait 10 would be prime. Thanks B/SOTL

Comments

• Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    i would be all over this but i don't have any of those man. sorry
  • Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    U looking for the sticks in the title, or are those what u have? Let me know, I have multiples of each.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    what Diesel's are you looking for? send me your addy
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Krieger:
    U looking for the sticks in the title, or are those what u have? Let me know, I have multiples of each.
    Looking to trade for the sticks in the title.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Lemme know if haven't been hooked up on these yet. I have Diesel, Obsidian, and Undercrown, and I'm always willing to help out with what ive got.
  • Options
    Pm to ya bigt
  • Options
    Back at ya.

I will ship tomorrow ;)
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    what Diesel's are you looking for? send me your addy
    All diesels rock :) bit me and bigt set up a trade. Thanks for the offer.
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    I have 10 Shortys for Trade. I don't care for them.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    gee i wonder what these # mean? 03112550000046461923
  • Options
    pbchevo:
    What's this all about?
  • Options
    PM sent deej
  • Options
    joshvoigt:
    PM sent deej
    Replied
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    deejmemixx:
    pbchevo:
    What's this all about?
    a lil gift thats all
  • Options
    pbchevo:
    deejmemixx:
    pbchevo:
    What's this all about?
    a lil gift thats all
    Ugh, come on man. I already owe people for their "lil" gifts
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    thats why you never mention anything in here.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    All I mentioned was wanting some of my favs cause I have none and only wanted to trade for them...grrrr
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Direwolf:
    Humidor looking bare, running low, almost out, would like to try, those look nice, had a baby, got married, looking for, was gonna buy, let me know what you think, where did you get them, they look delicious, I stubbed my toe, took a great dump just now, burned my fingers, set up a blog, dog ate my cigars (with pictures), I am in the military, used to be in the military, thought about being in the military, like the military, once saluted a US flag, think humi pillows are cute, liked you on facebook, I like your hat, I don't like your hat, just started smoking, bought my first 20ct, bought my first 100ct, bought my first 18qt cooler, bought my first 48qt cooler, bought my first 98qt cooler, looking for boxes, looking for humipaks, looking for ziplock bags, looking for new shoes, getting a knee replacement, bad back, bad front, bad day, good day, lighter crapped out, cutter is dull, I am dull, I like dogs, I like cats, I don't like dogs, I don't like cats, have a motorcycle, have a moped, have a jeep, have a car, have a bike, have a trike, just bought a trike (for my son, yeah, riiiight), read a review, did a review, would like to review, saw a preview, saw you on twitter, added you on twitter, liked you on facebook, added you as a friend on facebook.

Things you don't say or you will probably get bombed.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Direwolf:
    Humidor looking bare, running low, almost out, would like to try, those look nice, had a baby, got married, looking for, was gonna buy, let me know what you think, where did you get them, they look delicious, I stubbed my toe, took a great dump just now, burned my fingers, set up a blog, dog ate my cigars (with pictures), I am in the military, used to be in the military, thought about being in the military, like the military, once saluted a US flag, think humi pillows are cute, liked you on facebook, I like your hat, I don't like your hat, just started smoking, bought my first 20ct, bought my first 100ct, bought my first 18qt cooler, bought my first 48qt cooler, bought my first 98qt cooler, looking for boxes, looking for humipaks, looking for ziplock bags, looking for new shoes, getting a knee replacement, bad back, bad front, bad day, good day, lighter crapped out, cutter is dull, I am dull, I like dogs, I like cats, I don't like dogs, I don't like cats, have a motorcycle, have a moped, have a jeep, have a car, have a bike, have a trike, just bought a trike (for my son, yeah, riiiight), read a review, did a review, would like to review, saw a preview, saw you on twitter, added you on twitter, liked you on facebook, added you as a friend on facebook.

LMAO!!!!!:-) This should be in the 101 info by Sniper
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Marker:
    Direwolf:

that is friggin hilarious
  • Options
    Got my end of the trade in today. Thanks for the trade, brother. I am looking forward to firing these up! Only had one of those A.Fuentes before, but I remember liking it a lot. Thanks!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    He's a good guys for sure.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit, D!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Glad u like the sticks man. Always scared to send a big hitter like u sticks in fear u will see what a noob I am. :).
  • Options
    received todds side of the trade today. Fanfreckintastic!

Fighting with my camera so will list it out.

3 Obsidians! 3 Diesel! 3 Undercrown and a CUA Punisher (been wanting to try this bad boy out) Thanks..but OchoZacho...did I miss something lol. My ass feels fine, per my wife :p
  • Options
    PB decided to unload some fury on me during this trade, and hit me with 2 Obsidians and a massssssssive diesel.

Cant thank you enough!