Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My first celebrity Bombing

I've met a lot of celebs from my old job, but wasnt smoking cigars then, so they were all safe. But I was hanging out with my old buddy Kevin Nash (wrestler from WWF and TNA) this weekend and found out he is a BOTL. So this week I will officially bomb my first celeb. Muwahahahaha

Comments

• GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    It's super Shredder!
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Lol, that's exactly what I was thinking
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    hahaha, totally forgot to make fun of that. Yesterday I was joking about the Waldo pics from The Punisher. image
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    I've met a lot of celebs from my old job, but wasnt smoking cigars then, so they were all safe. But I was hanging out with my old buddy Kevin Nash (wrestler from WWF and TNA) this weekend and found out he is a BOTL. So this week I will officially bomb my first celeb. Muwahahahaha
    Very cool and you gotta send him a Diesel... Couldn't resist that one.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    hahaha, totally forgot to make fun of that. Yesterday I was joking about the Waldo pics from The Punisher. image

LMAO that is HILARIOUS
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    PsychoSJG:
    This is friggin AWESOME!!! Ive been hoping for a long while that someone could pull this off, and it sounds like you may have the contacts to pull it off Psycho! How cool would it be if "Big Sexy" not only gets bombed, but we get a pic of it here? Or even becomes a member of our little community here? :-)

Hope this is the first of many celebrity bombings brother! Have a ball with it, and please keep us updated - GOOD STUFF!